Observer was right

P J

I take it all back.  After being promised , for yonks, an earthquake emanating from East Kent by Farage, UKIP and Observer.  I admit that I poured scorn on the whole notion.  I have to now admit I was wrong.  Problem was its come several weeks too late.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/22/earthquake-hits-kent-shaking-houses-waking-residents

:wink:

• Upvote 1

Like inviting the world and his dog to come here; including Lithuanian murderers, ex-jihadi bombers, and a Philapinno nurses who poison their patients !!!

how desperate and pathetic.

p.s.  top spelling lol

Oh sorry, thought you'd use the usual excuse that these are a minority of immigrants. Well, if they weren't allowed in in the first place, and properly screened and vetted when they do; we'd have a few less dead citizens; and a few less convicted immigrants serving time with HMP at tax-payers expense. yuck..

PJ, lighten up mate, because I don't comment doesn't mean I don't read posts, the reason I don't comment is that I don't have anything poductive to add to political and racial posts that I have absolutely no chance of influencing, plus if I did comment to most of them in this section I would probably get arrested. :wink:

• 2 months later...

You certainly would expect Ms Harman to come up with constructive suggestions rather than take DC to task over his choice of word. It's a good job our soldiers in 2 world wars were not similarly incensed when they heroically swarmed across battlefields to maintain the freedom that we enjoy today.

:lol:   Won't stop them Sid, they've been hiding in HGVs coming over on the ferries. Most folk know what's needed, with the exception of the politicians (especially the French);  but it seems forced repatriation is a dirty word in today's PC political circles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1