Peel Hall Conservation Group Open Day

fugtifino

Hi all

The above is taking place at the Cinnamon Brow Farm Club on Sunday 24th May(!), from 11.00am to 3.00pm.

There is such a thing as a free lunch, and it will be here in the form of Hotpot, free tea and coffee as well.

There will also be children's activities, guided walks, cake & bake stall and photography displays.

The event is to raise awareness of the wide variety of wildlife in the area and the work that the group do.

If you happen to track me down and identify yourself as a WWW poster, I'll stand you a free pint.

D'oh!

Thanks Sha!

Diz - I was just about to reply with, "yeah, I've taken my dog in there before now", which I have, but that was over 30 years ago now! I'll be going in there on Friday so will find out and let you know. (btw, can you change the date in the header please I can't seem to be able to access it).

PJ, heh, no worries, it's all I'd expect really, hope you can make it but if not there is a facebook page for the group with lots of pics on:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.515499091896493.1073741909.110886079024465&type=3&uploaded=14#!/media/set/?set=a.515499091896493.1073741909.110886079024465&type=1 (hope that works, can't access facebook from w*rk so can't check).

Thanks Fugs

Sorry re #12 as I thought you had managed yourself as the date in the post had changed.  I hadn't noticed the little tag under the title, oops, so just done it for you.  So you know for next time you have to use the full editor to change titles etc :wink: