New chages for Green Bin emptying.

Dizzy

I cannot believe what I'm reading here...

The solution to the charging for/free collection of green waste from our houses is to go around murdering drug users.  I think someone needs to lie down in a darkened room and relax.

• Upvote 1

Psychopaths don't see killing as murder Baz.  Don't stop the idiocy there .  What about alcoholics, smokers, obese people, disabled folk, anyone not perfect in your eyes?  Kill them all and give the money saved to the well off? I truly am dumfounded that anyone could advocate the mass murder of people to help fund their grass cuttings removal.  Get a grip man.

Psychopaths don't see killing as murder Baz.  Don't stop the idiocy there .  What about alcoholics, smokers, obese people, disabled folk, anyone not perfect in your eyes?  Kill them all and give the money saved to the well off.  I truly am dumfounded that anyone could advocate the mass murder of people to help fund their grass cuttings removal.  Get a grip man.

Psychopaths don't see killing as murder Baz.  Don't stop the idiocy there .  What about alcoholics, smokers, obese people, disabled folk, anyone not perfect in your eyes?  Kill them all and give the money saved to the well off.  I truly am dumfounded that anyone could advocate the mass murder of people to help fund their grass cuttings removal.  Get a grip man.

think you need to take a breath and realise when someone is taking the piss mate....

Neither can I, because not only do you agree with poor people subsidising the better off, but you actually believe that everyone in a council house is a druggie.

oh for heavens sake do you people really have nothing better to do? 

Robbo, you are absolutely crap at bending peoples words to suit what you mean to say....leave that to PJ, he's the expert. I never said everyone in a council house is a druggie anywhere.... 

• Downvote 1

There is no need to bend words with these quotes.

Surely a bullet to the head for the druggie would not only cut the crime rate but also lower the councils costs too.... or is that a little too right wing for you?

I wouldn't see it as murder.... more a community service :)

• Upvote 1

Blimey this is all getting a bit heated.   Have you 3 not got any gardening that needs doing as after all our green bin collections are still free (for now anyway)

I find a bit of chill out time often helps :unsure:  

• Upvote 1

Getting back on topic for a minute it has never occurred to me before Robbo said it that I personally may have been subsidising you 'rich' people who have gardens and green bins.  I've never had a green bin as I made them take it away when I spotted them dropping it off for me.

To be honest though I don't really mind subsidising you all as I feel really sorry for anyone who has to cut grass and hedges all the time :D

Getting back on topic for a minute it has never occurred to me before Robbo said it that I personally may have been subsidising you 'rich' people 

Not only the 'rich' people Diz but the ''drug dealers' living in their mansions.  :D

• Upvote 4

Only a few bags each day though :wink:  

Seems the company (White Moss in Kirby) who compost it all make money though as they supply large national retail outlets as well as other places  so I'm sure they must pay the councils something for all the green waste they collect from us all and give to them.

http://www.warrington.gov.uk/info/200918/what_happens_to_my_waste/1416/the_green_bin_journey

Only a few bags each day though :wink:  

Seems the company (White Moss in Kirby) who compost it all make money though as they supply large national retail outlets as well as other places  so I'm sure they must pay the councils something for all the green waste they collect from us all and give to them.

http://www.warrington.gov.uk/info/200918/what_happens_to_my_waste/1416/the_green_bin_journey

I had a load of conifers trimmed and the contractor said that they accumulate all the green waste and sell it as biomass for power stations.