Medical resources?

observer

WONGA !!!!!.

they need the business so i've heard. :twisted:

until recently (when the Gov tightened up), bogus unis were flourishing, with scam courses designed to allow entry into the UK.

any figures on how many there were and what percentage of "legal courses to scam course" there were/are?

As I said Sid, I've no idea; no idea either of the percentage ratio of murders either, but that doesn't make murder right. The scam unis were Muslim related, being used as a means of obtaining an entry visa; but any entrants can "over-stay" their visa; like the recent case of the Australian woman, who was given notice to leave on expiry of her visa. At least in her case she was actually living at her notified address; many just melt into the population and off the Gov radar; and this will have been going on for decades.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Of course, just as long as they don't owe us anything ! Asp, if the Gov already confiscate passports or red flag holders, they would appear to be the facists iyo.

Do the government confiscate passports? I can imagine they do for people awaiting trial for some offense and who've been told not to leave the country, but university graduates who haven't repaid their student loans? I think not. No Obs, it's your ideas that are Fascist not the government.

• Downvote 1

• 3 years later...
27 minutes ago, asperity said:

There's no answer to that PJ :huh:.

Sorry Asperity, I was trying to call attention to this but failed .

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2015 at 8:17 PM, P J said:

without the contribution of non-British staff, many NHS services would struggle to provide effective care to their patients.

3 and a bit years since I posted this and someone just saw fit to give it a red arrow.  Well done you, not only for being such a grown up, but for taking the time to trawl back all those many thousands of forum posts to find it.  Can't knock your diligence, only your lack of intelligence.

for the record,  the statement, which you may not like, was true then and remains so.

Asperity, you missed my point, I too am not bothered about the red arrows, I get so many they mean nothing, but to go back over 3 years to find something to dislike enough to use the down vote and not even comment seems incredibly sad behaviour.