Photo calls ?

observer

At least obs has the decency to start topics with Immigrants are taking  (insert particular area of intrest) again.

Dream on Sid, and sorry to point this out but it was you who was first to meander :wink:

Well, getting back to the original topic and away from the pathetic cat calling; the only politician I've actually seen meeting ordinary folk has been Farage. Obviously mostly in  pubs, and clearly chancing the hecklers, which the media are gagging to get on film. The rest are locked into safe appearances with Party activists or photo calls with kids in primary schools.

• Upvote 4

Well, getting back to the original topic and away from the pathetic cat calling; the only politician I've actually seen meeting ordinary folk has been Farage. Obviously mostly in  pubs, and clearly chancing the hecklers, which the media are gagging to get on film. The rest are locked into safe appearances with Party activists or photo calls with kids in primary schools.

Utter bunkum, as per.

• Downvote 3

Polling Day has arrived but I've not seen any candidates in my local area yet!  

I spotted Nick Bent on Sankey St, Warrington last week taking questions from anyone passing. One thing I'll say about him is he doesn't duck the questions.  

Not seen anything of David Mowatt so not had a chance to put questions to him, though from past experience I wouldn't expect a straight answer, he tends to be evasive if asked anything 'difficult'.  

Thankfully, not seen anything at all of Bob Barr, and as I consider him the worst, deceitful, lying slime ball of all politicians I have ever had the misfortune to come across I wouldn't want to.

• Upvote 2

Polling Day has arrived but I've not seen any candidates in my local area yet!  

I spotted Nick Bent on Sankey St, Warrington last week taking questions from anyone passing. One thing I'll say about him is he doesn't duck the questions.  

Not seen anything of David Mowatt so not had a chance to put questions to him, though from past experience I wouldn't expect a straight answer, he tends to be evasive if asked anything 'difficult'.  

Thankfully, not seen anything at all of Bob Barr, and as I consider him the worst, deceitful, lying slime ball of all politicians I have ever had the misfortune to come across I wouldn't want to.

Perhaps the traffic is bad from Macclesfield hence no Mowatt.  

They know round here,    some nutter moved to polling station to a school with a narrow access road and which was still open you can imaging the chaos with kids being brought round the corner in cars and 4wds along with the voters suppose it would have been the same at dinner time and this afternoon