Photo calls ?

observer

had to laugh as mum filled her postal ballot form in yesterday and asked who this bent nick was. i said he was probably trying to be anhonest politician and then pointed out that it was Nick Bent. :oops::lol: :lol:

Priceless :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems the Labour party were out meeting the ordinary muslim folk of Birmingham the other day.... trouble is, it would appear that someone insisted on the women not sitting with the men..... unfortunately some rather upset types took photos.... appeasement perhaps? or pandering to get votes?

Either way it is totally wrong and someone needs to come out from Labour and denounce this immediately

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/labour-defends-rally-men-women-5640059

Romanian family of 17 raking in £55,000 a year in benefits demand a bigger council house.... I wonder if the tax he pays as an electrician (Do we have a shortage of British Electricains???) covers that lot!!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/390438/We-want-a-bigger-house-Demand-Romanian-family-of-17-on-55k-in-benefits

​Trouble is... the Labour party want to be the government and (god help us) have a good chance of doing so.... I wonder if they will ask all the women MP's to sit to one side out of the way :)

I think Labour are quite good when it comes to sexual equality but I welcome anything which further improves it.  Pretty desperate stuff from a right wing failing party .  Re your Romanian, isn't there a benefit cap in place?

Re your Romanian, isn't there a benefit cap in place?

Obviously not......

I think Labour are quite good when it comes to sexual equality but I welcome anything which further improves it.  

So in the Labour party Top Trumps deck.... Sexual Equality gets out trumped by religious appeasement! :)

Baz, look back,  I only mentioned UKIP   AFTER you posted the link about Farage having a go at Labour.  Rather a fair response in my opinion.  You , however, had already begun your usual anti Labour stuff before this, using your photos of a puppet.  All 3 of my posts were pertinent to your post i.e.  Sexism and Racism.  

Re your Romanian, isn't there a benefit cap in place?

just checked and according to the Governments benefits cap calculator it doesn't apply to them because they get Housing Benefits and Working Family Tax Credits...

The actual answer was:

"

Benefit cap calculator
Based on the answers you’ve given, you’re not affected by the benefit cap."

Baz, look back,  I only mentioned UKIP   AFTER you posted the link about Farage having a go at Labour.  Rather a fair response in my opinion.  You , however, had already begun your usual anti Labour stuff before this, using your photos of a puppet.  All 3 of my posts were pertinent to your post i.e.  Sexism and Racism.  

That wasn't a puppet.... that actually WAS Ed Milliband

and anyway I'm only making up for all the other threads that you've turned into anti-UKIP threads with one tale or another :)