Victims of the storm...

Davy51

Errm, immigration from the EU contributes to the overall numbers of "immigrants"; unless of course they're nipping back to Warsaw after work !  Guess I should be warming to Hopkins and Portillo then !   Drag them back whence they came would seem to solve the problem, your answer merely exacerbates it, as if would be migrants realise that they'll be taken to Italy, more will attempt the journey, seeing the EU as a soft touch.

• Upvote 1

I hardly think that is the solution and I think even you must be able to see that this solves nothing, merely postpones the inevitable and leads to more drowned families.  You warming to professional offenders like Hopkins is not really a surprise.  I see even the UN have condemned her and the vile rag she works for as printing incitement to hatred.  She described or likened  these migrant people as cockroaches, novovirus and feral humans.  From some of your rants on here I can see how that would appeal to you.  As for warming to Portillo, you are about the most right wing Tory on here so again no surprise I just didn't think he was your type.  

Again no:  a complete and thorough operation to rescue and return back seaborne migrants will save them from drowning and prevent their access to Europe at the same time. It will also discourage others from attempting, what should become an impossible journey. As for Hopkins, couldn't stand her at first, but having seen her make a living out of winding up luvvies like you; she's clearly performing a public service !  As for Portillo, quite a common sense thinker since he left politics - think you need to tell that "right wing Tory" one to Baz, sure it will amuse him !   :lol:  So pray tell us finally, are you really a member of the Green Party, as their policy is uncontrolled immigration?

I have, unlike you , never been a member of any political party. Quite why anyone joins more than one is stupidity of the highest order. How many parties have you joined?

I notice you again call me a liberal as if this is some kind of insult.  I can only assume that you must be the opposite of liberal.  I looked it up and to be the opposite of liberal literally means to be against reform, closed to new ideas, and intolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; bound by traditional thinking and narrow-minded.  Hmm seems you may have a point :wink:

So they try a second time and get turned back, third the same ad infinitum - sorted. As for the anti-liberal comment, partly correct in that I'm totally opposed to the kind of hair brained nonsense you  generally espouse. As for  your party - Green it is !  :lol:

If you are trying to insult me by associating me politically to a party you really are wide of the mark.  Try accusing me of supporting UKIP or Tories if you want to play that worn out card.  Up to now you have claimed I am Labour, Liberal, Green and even the son of our local MP.  no Sherlock Holmes are you???? v So, come on, how many political parties have you been a member of?  Are you a paid up Kipper nowadays after your previous stints with Labour, C.A.P and who knows who else?  

:D

9kauiw.jpg

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

• Downvote 1