Any strippers in Warrington

Coffee

Type 'door stripping' and location 'Warrington' into YELL and it brings up some local ones, including a company/bloke in Lymm that does doors and furniture.  I can't put a direct link to the website or phone number as that's classed as free advertising on here and Gary would shout :wink:

Still cheaper and more fun to do it yourself though IMO and think of the sense of achievement and pride you'd get knowing you'd made it beautiful all by yourself ha ha :D (providing of course you're not allergic to a little work and using some elbow grease :wink: )

Well I'm sure we must be using the same google :lol:   OK so type 'paint stripping lymm' in the google search bar and then click the one returned for YELL (yellow pages) that has the header 'Paint Stripping in Lymm | reviews-Yell'.  It then opens the Yell page and it's the top one......(I'm being subtle without actually naming them and 'advertising' ha ha)

Well I'm sure we must be using the same google :lol:   OK so type 'paint stripping lymm' in the google search bar and then click the one returned for YELL (yellow pages) that has the header 'Paint Stripping in Lymm | reviews-Yell'.  It then opens the Yell page and it's the top one......(I'm being subtle without actually naming them and 'advertising' ha ha)

Thanks Dizzy, might be the same Google but you often get different results to searches, but i got it through yell as you previously suggested,  thanks dizzy

Coffee, are you stripping it because you want to get it back to natural wood effect or do you intend to paint or 'shabby chic' it? If it's the latter there is no need to strip it, there is a product called Zinsser Bin that can be painted on over the varnish and will provide adhesion and undercoat enough to enable painting without stripping.

Coffee, are you stripping it because you want to get it back to natural wood effect or do you intend to paint or 'shabby chic' it? If it's the latter there is no need to strip it, there is a product called Zinsser Bin that can be painted on over the varnish and will provide adhesion and undercoat enough to enable painting without stripping.

Thanks, but I want to restore the table so want it stripping so I can re vanish it.

It is real oak, was put into storage by my sister but the roof leaked.

I will phone them tomorrow but going away weekend for four weeks so won't be able to get it done until get back.