Fourth straight defeat!!!

Gary

What I can't understand is why, when we had Briers & Hodgson, when we attacked the opposition line we always had plenty of options with runners & dummy runners all designed to confuse the defenders.  Now, under the current set-up, we don't seem to have any dummy runners, are very one dimensional and when Ratchford comes into the line, he tends to get caught "man & ball".  Something is seriously wrong in our attack and this is reflected in us scoring less points than any other team, including bottom club Wakey.

When we do try to be bold and inventive, we do it in the wrong end of the pitch like yesterday trying to play champagne rugby deep in our own half resulting in England trying an impossible off-load to Bridge - knock on and a few plays later they are under our sticks to go into the break level with us.

And don't even get me started on our woeful kicking game........................

• Upvote 1

What I can't understand is why, when we had Briers & Hodgson, when we attacked the opposition line we always had plenty of options with runners & dummy runners all designed to confuse the defenders.  Now, under the current set-up, we don't seem to have any dummy runners, are very one dimensional and when Ratchford comes into the line, he tends to get caught "man & ball".  Something is seriously wrong in our attack and this is reflected in us scoring less points than any other team, including bottom club Wakey.

When we do try to be bold and inventive, we do it in the wrong end of the pitch like yesterday trying to play champagne rugby deep in our own half resulting in England trying an impossible off-load to Bridge - knock on and a few plays later they are under our sticks to go into the break level with us.

And don't even get me started on our woeful kicking game........................

Looks like TS has read my post because in the Guardian he says Declan will get his chance at half back this weekend :P :P :P