Mass Debate ?

observer

So you still insist that it is right and proper and the way to go to reduce the taxes for the richest people at the expense of everyone else.  If you vote ukip that is the choice you have made.  It is your right to do so but don't try to pretend that it makes no difference.  The less tax brought in, does mean less for the NHS so I suppose that is why Farage bangs on about completely privatising it.  He does flip flop between yea and nay on this point in virtually every interview he gives though so I can understand if you aren't sure what he really wants.  Good thing is though, it is irrelevant as Ukip won't get more than a handful of seats and Farage is busy trying to dramatically reduce expectations after all the bluff and bluster of the last year. Another dodo party like CAP.  They will either melt back into the mainstream Tory party or with luck disappear for good.  You can be as deluded as you wish but this is a general election and at the end of it I guarantee that no matter what the result Britain will still be in the EU.  so not a referendum at all really is it?

thats the spirit Baz :D

As I said I love a bit of irony and the irony here is the original of this did the Tory party more harm than good and they ended up having to withdraw it.  and Blair?  well he won didn't he with a landslide lol

The Tories were at it again trying to personally attack Ed Miliband and again it backfired and a change of tack has been ordered.

good cartoon though 

Very good :wink:    I see Ukip are up in arms about 16 to 18 year olds getting a vote in any future in out referendum.  Any idea why?

this is a gem.  They reckon that the EU have been brainwashing British children using colouring books.......

The latest Labour false promise announced in their election manifesto is to get rid of zero hours contracts.....sound familiar?

It should do, they lied about the same thing 20 years ago.... (apologies for the Lib Dem photo... for the younger ones reading this, The Lib Dems used to be a political party in the UK :) :) )

tony-blair.jpg?1427897601

Hmmm let me see if there are any broken promises and changes to policy from Ukip  shall I.  By the time I finish typing them all they will be as old as that one you posted.

p.s.  fancy a little wager on most seats, Libs or kippers?

if neither get any all bets are off, no sod it the drinks will be on me :wink:

and Ukip bought their election merchandising from Honduras and China despite promising to promote British Companies :wink:

I am not against all Ukip policies Baz,  the faffing about changing clocks back and forth when it was us British who invented time is all wrong apparently.  They are proposing all clocks be turned back to 1955 and left there :wink:

• Upvote 1