Sign in to follow this  
observer

King Dick -

"A hearse, a hearse, my kingdom for a hearse" !   Seems Richard III got one for his reinternment.  Interesting historically of course, but what was all that queuing round the block for four hours, to look at a coffin about?

• Upvote 1

Apparently so, but it's bit sad to see that title and the first thing that comes to mind is spanners though.

animation.gif

• Upvote 2

Remember the spanners well !   :lol:   Getting back to King Rick though; he is alleged to be responsible for the murder of the princes in the Tower; so perhaps we can expect a police investigation or a public inquiry? !  :lol:

Remember the spanners well !   :lol:   Getting back to King Rick though; he is alleged to be responsible for the murder of the princes in the Tower; so perhaps we can expect a police investigation or a public inquiry? !  :lol:

Tony Blair will probably apologise for it too.... he apologised for everything else when he was PM

apologies Baz, it was to easy a target, I couldn't help myself  :wink:

blimey.... you've gained a sense of humour while you've been away... Germany was it this time ?? :)

Sadly not, Still working in the back of beyond, Russia, 

So you are working in nuclear plants in Russia? Holy crap....I hope you get tested before they let you back over here.... look what happened to Alexander Litvinenko :)