Utter shambles

P J

I see we have Asian Tory candidates trying to deals with the EDL in order to wangle extra voters to take the seat of Liebour..... 

It would appear that once you drop into the realms of being a politician, all morals and scruples disappear out of the nearest tax payer funded window.....

I notice that the gentleman was left alone in the regimental library with a bottle of whisky and a revolver with a single bullet in it not because he was an absolute rotter, but because he dealt with the EDL.

Strange values politicians have.

"I would have to be bothered reading newspapers to find out, and I'm not that interested in politics.

yet you are a so knowledgable about the Guardians reporting and stances despite not reading it.  I am impressed :wink:

So, what's the problem?  Organising Parties into Groups in order to qualify for funding, is a perfectly legitimate practise in the EU parliament. As for the suggestion, that somehow, some of those Parties should be marginalised, when they were duly elected within the legal and democratic framework of an EU election appears rather inane and intolerant.  But isn't that the problem with the new PC thought police - intolerance of any views or ideas that conflict with their own. Their similarities with the NAZI brown shirts is ironic, something even that arch-luvvie, Trevor Phillips, seems to have now conceded.

"Ethically" ??????   Is that the same ethical, as in Bliar's "ethical" foreign policy, which led to British military interventions in Iraq and Afghanistan, led to the opening of Pandora's box with the Arab Spring, and resulted in the alienation of a generation of muslims?  Politics is about expediency, sordid at times, and absolutely nothing "pure" about it.  Stick around until after the May Election and view the strange unholy alliances being formed, in order to form a Government (assuming the polls are right of course).  So let's stick with legality for the time being, and even that can be a challenge for politicians of any persuasion. 

• Upvote 1

"I would have to be bothered reading newspapers to find out, and I'm not that interested in politics.

yet you are a so knowledgable about the Guardians reporting and stances despite not reading it.  I am impressed :wink:

You posted the link to the Guardian PJ, it would have been remiss of me not to read it.

You posted the link to the Guardian PJ, it would have been remiss of me not to read it.

Wow and from that one link you determined a newspapers history and the political leanings of all of its many journalists, as I said I am impressed.

There you go again off on a tangent and a rant at the bloke who sacked you, the whinings of an exemployee.  You and especially BazJ (who my answer was in response to) were having a go about funding, especially for the Labour party.  Specifically questioning the donation by a hedge fund manager.  Is this a legal donation or are your objections on the ethics of accepting money from such a person?  I am sure it is all above board.  At least Labour aren't trying to force money out of all their own MEPs like some parties;) or teaming up with some of the EU's finest bigots to squeeze taxpayers money out for themselves.  I can see that money helping to get UKIP 4 or 5 seats at the election rendering them an embarrassing irrelevance with luck.

Oh and as for your concern about historic child abuse that is something which I have always spoken strongly about pursuing until the perpetrators are named, shamed and punished and the victims compensated and at last believed.  Not a view you have tended to have until now though is it?  In fact here are a few examples of your concern for victims of abuse.  These were taken from the Jimmy Savile topic on here,

thought this bandwagon had taken everybody along with it for a while! All these retrospective "inquiries", judging past events through modern values will cost the taxpayer £millions. angry.gif

Funny how compen seems to solve everything! :wink:

Just saying, that's basically what these things are all about at the end of the day. :roll:

Wouldn't receipt of money, imply some form of delayed prostitution? :wink:

That last quote is one of the most offensive you have managed to spew out.  I remember what Fatshaft called you after these posts and he was spot on 

There you go again off on a tangent and a rant at the bloke who sacked you, the whinings of an exemployee.  You and especially BazJ (who my answer was in response to) were having a go about funding, especially for the Labour party.  Specifically questioning the donation by a hedge fund manager.  Is this a legal donation or are your objections on the ethics of accepting money from such a person?  I am sure it is all above board.  At least Labour aren't trying to force money out of all their own MEPs like some parties;) or teaming up with some of the EU's finest bigots to squeeze taxpayers money out for themselves.  I can see that money helping to get UKIP 4 or 5 seats at the election rendering them an embarrassing irrelevance with luck.

I was merely pointing out the fact that not long before this revelation came out about this bloke; Red Ed accused the Tories of being funded by Hedge Fund Managers and Monaco Tax Dodgers..... he made a big thing of it at one of his speeches. 

Baz, so unethical like UKIP funding and not illegal?  The hedge fund manager is a born and bred supporter of the Labour party, apparently his dad is a Labour councillor (for his sins) so no surprise that he chose to give some of his ill gotten  gains to Red Ed lol.  What UKIP are doing is screwing every last penny of tax payers money from the system to fund their bonkers candidates etc.  Now there can't be anything ethical about taking money off every voter in Britain and giving it to Farage to do as wishes .

I don't think Labour laughingly try to portray themselves as a breath of fresh air and different from the rest.  

Wow and from that one link you determined a newspapers history and the political leanings of all of its many journalists, as I said I am impressed.

It's no secret at which end of the political spectrum the Guardian lies. I'm glad you're impressed though PJ :lol:

Where to start?    1) I stand by my posts on retrospective "justice", a statute of limitations, as in the US; would save a lot of police time and energy imo; as I said, most of the perpetrators in the political establishment are or will be deceased if this is allowed to be investigated. Mind you, the luvvie politicians in Rotherham and elsewhere, ignored the child grooming gangs, for fear of upsetting the Asian community, so preventing any immediate investigation. btw don't think UKIP have had any kiddy fiddlers yet ! However, the point was about about pots calling kettles black; as UKIP aren't doing anything that the others are doing or have done; so basically a non-argument.  2)  The reference to the hedge fund manager, merely underlines the hypocritical nature of Liebor, in criticising "the city", whilst cosying up to it, when it suits. Remember Gordon Brown's "light touch" regulation of the bankers prior to the 2008 crash? 3) As for taking funding from EU; well good luck to anyone from the UK getting money from them; when the majority of the 27 are in it precisely for that reason. Don't expect any Euro-sceptic to take the EU joke seriously; anything which hastens it's collapse is fine by me.  Think that covers most of your whines for now. :lol:

• Upvote 3

"Where to start?    1) I stand by my posts on retrospective "justice","

Got to here and stopped. Anything capable of declaring children who have been abused by predatory fiends as committing "delayed prostitution" is not worth listening to.  What an utter filthy,  classless, and disgusting point of view and to stand by it is absolutely base.  As I said Fatshaft was perfectly correct in his descriptive condemnation of you.

What a vile piece of inhuman crud you are.  I know you are bitter and twisted , ever since you got deselected when all you had to do was keep your huge gob shut for another minute and you would have been an MP.  I bet you could already smell the expenses and taste the free booze and food and house etc.  If ever the Labour party made a great move clogging you was it.  Is there some reason you have for wanting no historical sex abuse cases to be brought up and worse, why do you think it ok to call abused children "prostitutes"?  Doesn't sound great now does it??

• Downvote 4