Too Racist, even for Ukip.

P J

But at least she doesn't regret her disgusting views.  For a party which claims not to be racist an awful lot of its members appear to be. Apparently this charmer wasn't racist she just had an issue with Negros or anyone with Negroid features, can't be racist though as she knows some Asian shopkeepers.  She is a councillor in Thanet where Farage expects to become an MP.  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31565770

I see Thanet South Councils ukip Chairman regrets his National Front history although he seems to think it fine as he was never in the Stazi.  Mr Heale is quoted as saying: “There’s been an attempt by many people to associate the National Front with the far right. But that’s not fair, that’s not true. It was a bit of a social club,”

The whole Racist! Racist! Racist! thing is an orchestrated smear campaign to divert everybody away from UKIPs real purpose, to get this country out of the EU.

The media are experts at assassinating people for political ends like this, I expect that very shortly we'll learn that Farage and his top boys get together every Friday night and make meat pies out of adorable puppy dogs.

So did she not say these things then? Is the media, (all of it) lying?  She is on tv saying it in a documentary so kind of hard to put down as a smear.  A bigoted idiot representing a bigoted party.  Thing is, despite the constant denials many of Ukips councillors, meps, and supporters are intolerant bigots and I for one believe the people have a right to know this.

PJ: Methinks tis you that's "intolerant", of any view but your own. The luvvie media and fellow travellers (incl the supposed impartial BBC) are engaged in mud slinging exercise against UKIP; desperate to ensure that minority rule by the Metropolitan elite isn't upset in any way.  The problem they've got however, is that UKIP support simply has no where else to go; There Is No Alternative for those wishing to escape the nonsense of the EU and ECHR; and to impose a rational immigration policy. So, by all means, continue the "bigotry" insults and the "isms"; as it merely makes support even more determined to vote for them.  The inability of the luvvies to engage in rational argument about the issues of the day, and to resort purely to mud slinging; merely underlines their trivial nature and incapacity to sustain a point of view.  I'm sure we could all engage in this juvenile mud slinging, like mentioning the LibDem PPC who did a selfie in a crematorium for Twitter; or the arrogant Labour MP, who allegedly claimed an alcoholic paedophile could win his seat for Labour; but it doesn't really get us or the country anywhere; certainly not out of the mess it's in. I've read posts on this forum, from folk condemning the totalitarian nature of political party discipline, with it's whipping system, leaving candidates tied up in a PC straight-jacket, frightened to say what they think or feel; just plastic people. Well UKIP doesn't have a whip system, and the price you pay for that, is gaffes; but given a choice between a plastic puppet and a gaffe prone ordinary person, and I'll take the latter.

• Upvote 2

What nonsense, it seems in an ever more desperate attempt to hide its deep rooted bigotry, the one man ego trip called UKIP has not bothered with a party whip, much easier to sack or suspend or force resignation on any of their disciples who do as you say and speak their mind (usually a very narrow one).  The list is getting longer every week.  The only bigot who seems immune from recrimination from the party for making ludicrous, harmful or plain stupid comments is the Ego in charge.

He lacks the honesty for that job ha thing is that immigrunt was probably paying 40k a week tax

nobody pays 40k a week tax.... especially not a footballer who has access to all sorts of tax accountants and avoidance experts via their clubs.... It wouldn't surprise me if most of them aren't registered as limited companies in Venezuala

nobody pays 40k a week tax.... especially not a footballer who has access to all sorts of tax accountants and avoidance experts via their clubs.... It wouldn't surprise me if most of them aren't registered as limited companies in Venezuala

Could you provide anything but your speculation to back this claim Baz?  You aren't confusing salaries with " off pitch" earnings such as image rights and sponsorships are you?