Do we really want them back?

observer

Most opinion polls to date register a 70% concern with immigration, so your lot, the bleeding heart luvvies, who's myopia got us into the current mess; can start argueing for more housing (in Peel Hall!), school places, public services etc to cope with the demand. Problem is of course, where's the money going to come from?  Think the Nation is "hung up" on this, and that's why Cameron is making noises that he will get a grip. But taking wages off illegals is rather pathetic, when the simple answer is just to deport them asap, likewise the boat people landing in Italy..

yawn, you only have one song and you sing it all the time, I'm not out of arguments as the previous thousand times or so I put you right when  you dragged this up should be enough, even for a bloke with his head firmly ensconced deep inside his own ass.  If 70% of voters were so concerned about immigration how come the only UKIP mp is a Tory turncoat and Farage had to back track on his promise to skedaddle if he lost,  his face was a picture I will treasure forever, bet it mirrored yours.

Oh and quoting opinion polls, absolutely pmsl.

• Upvote 1

Because many folk, according to the pundits, (particularly Tories) returned to their tribal fold for fear of another spendaholic Labour Gov, said and led by an even more spendaholic SNP; hence the Tory win. LibDems voted Labour or Tory to keep UKIP out in many areas, thus explaining their poor vote share . As for Farage, he stayed because his Party members, quite rightly, refused his resignation; and no surprise when he's boosted their share of the vote. The song is quite simple, it's a question of supply and demand; the demand keeps increasing (by around 250,000 per year) and the supply in terms of social infrastructure doesn't; not exactly rocket science is it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

P.S.  stop lying about the UKIP percentage of the vote, I know they flopped but there is no call for revisionism.  It's immaterial anyhow as the only result that matters is the seat count.  UKIP got 1, so effectively they lost 50% of their M.P.s  You kept telling me to wait until May,  you said there was a political earthquake coming our way,  I did and it didn't ( I never even heard a fart) .  what now?  wait until 2020?  will that be your advice?

• Upvote 1

You obviously didn't observe the counts; even in Warrington N.  UKIP got 17% of the vote; so almost one in five of all votes - so merely a fact.  I certainly didn't expect or mention "earthquakes", certainly not in terms of seats, as the FPTP system works against it. The SNP got 56 seats with less votes than UKIP, so work that one out. The LibDems are out for a generation, and Labour have a problem in Scotland and the North; so the landscape has clearly changed radically.  The luvvies appear to be confined to London and Brighton !  So no revisionism, just facts. Meanwhile, Cameron obviously takes the situation seriously, hence his attempts now to pacify unrest by a majority over the issue of immigration.

• Upvote 1

You obviously didn't observe the counts; even in Warrington N.  UKIP got 17% of the vote; so almost one in five of all votes - so merely a fact. 

It's panto time.  Oh no they didn't.   In the General election 2015 UKIP polled 12.6% of the vote, nowhere near the figure you are claiming.  Here you go , observe this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2015/results

• Upvote 1

So you judge everything by Warrington North?  I know you have a narrow mind but even you must realise that the world stretches beyond Howley

?  Tell you what, just quote figures from the ONE seat they actually won and make it sound even better lol

A 9% swing across the piece, mainly from Labour; LibDem share wiped out, mainly saving Labour; a swing that would have been greater had Tories not been frightened back to their fold. So all in all, quite a satisfactory upset for the luvvies !

A 9% swing across the piece, mainly from Labour; LibDem share wiped out, mainly saving Labour; a swing that would have been greater had Tories not been frightened back to their fold. So all in all, quite a satisfactory upset for the luvvies !

ffs, it isn't the kippers who've upset your "luvvies".

And, even if it were, would you be happy about what we've ended up with?

Either way, it's not a great result for you kippers, really.

• Upvote 1

It has been alleged that they may have fled ISIS now and are trying to get out of the country to get back home....

Thanks for the reply Baz.  I missed it as the gruesome twosome seem to have taken over with the battle of the chairs  :roll::lol: