Branded

P J

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UKIP formed an alliance with a fascist holocaust denier in order to secure more funding from the EU  far more than that Labour bloke swizzed out of the country Not that that makes it right.  Every party was caught over expenses even the breath of fresh air, we aint like that lot bunch of racists down the boozer.  

Oh and the despicable MEP in question was Polish.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-29692378

a 1/3 is a good start.... when we finally get 100% eurosceptic we may get rid of this corrupt monolith that is the EU once and for all

I mean who can justify millions of pounds spent every month packing up the parliament and moving it to another country? It is the politics of the insane.... 

Solutions?  this one man and his dog forum isn't the place for solving anything.  You don't find it strange that I criticise UKIP,  you don't like it.  You have velcro'd your colours to their mast as they appeal to your fear and hatred of minorities including immigrants.  Lets face it we all know why you criticise the Labour party and thats a personal thing as noone likes getting the boot.  If you think that leaving the EU is the solution to all the UK's problems you are seriously deluded, if you imagine that stopping immigration will boost our economy you are again deluded and if you think illegal immigration won't increase massively if we were to leave the EU then you are thrice deluded.  Ukip are a disgusting excuse for a political party , funded hypocritically by EU cash, proclaiming themselves the honest party ( pmsl), claiming to be a breath of fresh air whilst troughing all they can,  defending racism, tax dodging, mysoginy, homophobia, should I go on?????  

Well, no ideas, no solutions there; just the usual tirade of mudslinging - so I'll wait  for some sensible offerings . btw. Romanians are European (Caucasian), so of the same racial grouping as us, so how can one be racist about someone of the same main racial grouping?

Ask Farage he found a way.  Pedantry and semantics are a feeble excuse for discrimination of any kind.  So you accept it was Romanians and not Roma and that you were, again, wrong? your invention perhaps?

No, not pedantry or semantics; just accuracy - to get away from the luvvie's catch all shout down. The news interview I saw, mentioned Roma specifically; but I've no doubt (as you point out in your bar chart re. Rumanians in prison) there will be criminal entrants from all the new member states; after all, someone's got to traffic the illegal immigrants !  :lol:

Actually, just watch CH5's "the Rumanians are coming"; just to see them "begging in the streets" - now that's the reality.  Meanwhile, right on queue, the ONS has announced a 15% rise in immigration (from last year's figure) from Rumania and Bulgaria to 137,000 this year alone.  They come over here with no job, many with very little English; sleep rough and beg for cash.  Within 4 months they quickly learn they can claim job seekers allowance and obtain free NHS treatment (like a new set of dentures).  Eventually some do get jobs, menial of course (car washing or street cleaning), being exploited by Agencies on zero hour contracts; still, better than home I suppose. The story line will continue next week, but with a wife and around a dozen kids back home waiting to make the move; we'll discover whether the tax they don't pay on minimum wage, will cover the Health and Education costs of the rest of their family. Yes they really are desperate.