Branded

P J

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's referring to a headline in the rags Diz.

'UKIP more hated than Cameron and Marmite'.

And he's trying to bait Obs     'fishing for U KIPpers'

Easy enough to work out what he's on about - but can't work out what is supposed to be so funny. 

?????

Sorry, PJ made my comment on this thread after reading and getting irked with the Walton Bridge destruction (on another thread) - which left me not just with no humour but in foul humour.

Now Iv'e got my right head on again I can see the humour in your post - it didn't deserve the tumbleweed and even less the grumbleweed. So I apologise and wish you a nice day! 

and in another totally pointless poll carried out in a constituency that doesn't favour the person being polled about; the following questions were asked:

"Would you trust Ed Milliband to....."

"...Babysit your child?"                                             71% of respondents said NO

"... to pick up your laundry?"                                    68% of respondents said NO

"... to pay back a tenner?"                                        68% of respondents said NO

"... to keep a secret?"                                               83% of respondents said NO

"... to save you from a sinking ship?"                       83% of respondents said NO

So there you have it.... conclusive proof that no one trusts Ed Milliband! :)