Sign in to follow this  
Gary

#LoveWarrington campaign

Warrington isn't as bad as many people seem to make out, but why would anyone want to visit Warrington if they did not have to?

Because it has a great Rugby League team, an FA Cup giant killing football team, plenty of great pubs, restaurants, bars, lovely parks like Walton Gardens and Grappenhall Heys Walled Garden, the Bridgewater Canal, Lymm Dam, Sankey Valley Park and various other attractions - oh and not forgetting some great local community magazines to pick up and read! :mrgreen: I may be slightly biased with the last point.

People often see the grass as being greener - but I do #LoveWarrington and wherever I go around the country or around the world - I always enjoy coming home.

It is also a great central location to get to Manchester, Liverpool and pretty much anywhere in the world via Manchester and Liverpool airports or Bank Quay or Central Station.

Come on wake up and smell the coffee :lol:8)

:lol: :lol: Do you have an underlying issue or a misconception regarding people from the south of Warrington and the south area as a whole PJ  :lol:  

I wasn't saying I only like one bit, I meant there are lots of bits of Warrington that I like but lots of bits and things about it as a whole that I don't like.... so there Mr Sillypants :lol::P

OK so you are saying you just have an underlying issue with me then ?? Well that's charming I must say :lol:   That's you off my secret valentines day list now 8):P

:lol:   Anyway we are digressing and Gary will get cross with me now.

OK because I'm such a nice person and don't want to appear awkward (as if) I will #LoveWarrington..... but only for this week !  Does it count if I use it on here or does it have to be done on Twitter so it counts towards the 'trend' count thingy on Saturday ?

What's a twitter :wacko: :wacko:

Because it has a great Rugby League team, an FA Cup giant killing football team, plenty of great pubs, restaurants, bars, lovely parks like Walton Gardens and Grappenhall Heys Walled Garden, the Bridgewater Canal, Lymm Dam, Sankey Valley Park and various other attractions - oh and not forgetting some great local community magazines to pick up and read! :mrgreen: I may be slightly biased with the last point.

People often see the grass as being greener - but I do #LoveWarrington and wherever I go around the country or around the world - I always enjoy coming home.

It is also a great central location to get to Manchester, Liverpool and pretty much anywhere in the world via Manchester and Liverpool airports or Bank Quay or Central Station.

Come on wake up and smell the coffee :lol:8)

I do not think I would travel to Warrington to see Lymm Dam, Sankey Valley or the Bridgewater Canal, I live in Warrington and never go and see them!

It is some years since I been to Walton Gardens, used to go there fairly frequently as a child but it lacks a lake so we used to go Pickmere Lake or to the seaside a lot more.Unless things changed (last time I was there was about four years ago)  more attractions and activities are needed. The car park is a bit small too, can be hard to park at weekends, school holidays and so on, I guess  parking up the road at at the pub up and walking in is possible :P .

I would miss the magazines if I left Warrington!

I have only two copies of the Warrington Worldwide magazine.... and both have a picture of my Corsair in them !! :)