Warrington Top For Growth

Coffee

so maybe that's why so many local kids aren't going to uni to study for a degree in light-bulb changing or some other nonsense degree invented by Liebour during the last government... perhaps the Jones woman was barking up the wrong tree and the local kids are getting jobs instead?

• Upvote 1

Maybe kids with degrees from out of town are taking the best jobs but then they will need someone to serve them their McDonalds :)   Anyway, wasn't it Nick Bent who pointed out the facts regarding Warrington kids and Uni ?

you are right, It was Dave Straight that pointed it out :)

Did you get my message by the way?

what does growth bring to Warrington I ask?  more jobs - yes. More traffic problems - YES!

With the income Warrington Council will be earning surely they should be investing in proper roads around the town. Turn Wilson Pattern Street into one way - 2 lanes towards Sankey. The Midland way also becomes one way - Crosfields roundabout to Cockhedge roundabout - simple or what??

• Upvote 1

what does growth bring to Warrington I ask?  more jobs - yes. More traffic problems - YES!

With the income Warrington Council will be earning surely they should be investing in proper roads around the town. Turn Wilson Pattern Street into one way - 2 lanes towards Sankey. The Midland way also becomes one way - Crosfields roundabout to Cockhedge roundabout - simple or what??

very :wink: