warrington hospital - parking

Coffee

I agree with you, but sometimes it can be highly inefficient and if your waiting times have been minimum you are lucky.

I don't believe luck enters the equation, eg. if there are six people in front of your appointment time who require five minutes longer than their allotted scheduled appointment time to attend to their problems then unfortunately your going to be waiting a half hour longer to be attended to than you were expecting or would you prefer a fixed appointment time and when that has expired you are thrown out of the consulting room with your treatment incomplete, that way appointment target times are acheived 100%, I know which system I prefer!.

There are aspects of most peoples job that are a pain in the neck, Are you suggesting there should be no visiting times?

No I am pointing out why there are set visiting times and why there shouldn't be a free for all which would hinder proper care for the sake of somebody having to visit when they are told to . I am surprised, given your self important attitude, that you don't just pitch up when you feel like anyway, you seem to think it ok to park wherever you feel like.  Your rules lol

I don't believe luck enters the equation, eg. if there are six people in front of your appointment time who require five minutes longer than their allotted scheduled appointment time to attend to their problems then unfortunately your going to be waiting a half hour longer to be attended to than you were expecting or would you prefer a fixed appointment time and when that has expired you are thrown out of the consulting room with your treatment incomplete, that way appointment target times are acheived 100%, I know which system I prefer!.

I don't disagree with you, but if consultations over run on a regular bases then the time allocation is wrong. 

No I am pointing out why there are set visiting times and why there shouldn't be a free for all which would hinder proper care for the sake of somebody having to visit when they are told to . I am surprised, given your self important attitude, that you don't just pitch up when you feel like anyway, you seem to think it ok to park wherever you feel like.  Your rules lol

Other hospitals don't have proper care?

I don't disagree with you, but if consultations over run on a regular bases then the time allocation is wrong. 

Other hospitals don't have proper care?

Other people cope with the visiting hours, go when you are told and it will be simple.

I do, and I would arrange things if I needed to visit someone in hospital.  I wouldn't expect the hospital to change everything to accommodate me, I don't consider myself that important.  I would probably go in the evening or at weekend or even in the afternoon if it was the only time available

Even though you could make the short set hours a lot of people can't and a lot of people in hospital don't get visitors. 

As I said other hospitals manage a lot more reasonable visiting times, I see no reason Warrington hospital can't, even a stooge like you should see that

• Downvote 1

I would make it if the person in hospital meant enough to me.  I have to make the time but would.  I think the visiting hours are fine.  If you work 14 hours a day 7 days a week then maybe its a tad awkward.  If you work those hours you will be entitled to a few hours off to visit a friend or relative.  You must have a crap job if you can't make ANY of the visiting times, or is it that you have more important things to do than visit a loved one and need something less damning to blame?

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...