Should it stay or should it go?

Gary

Never been a Red Fox in Warrington PJ or at least not recorded anyway, there was the Old Fox in Buttermarkrt Street.

Would have been funnier if it was in Sankey Street :)

As for Bill and his drinking....I've only met him once.... and that was in a pub.... Nuff Said!! :)

Threats, Insults, Deletions, Offending people, bring it on !!!!!!

I think you will find I didn't threaten or insult anyone Wolfie although I did clearly offend you simply by deleting posts that were more of a 'to do' amongst people and nothing really to do with the actual topic.  It was also pointed out by more than one other member on there that it is/was discussions like that that put people off reading but maybe you didn't see all the posts before they were removed.  Anyway I don't have to explain myself again as I've already said WHY I did it on that topic given the circumstances so are you going to let it go now or do we need to meet in a padded room with those long inflatable batons that they used to use on the TV program Gladiators :D

Hey there was a gladiator called Wolf so if you shorten your name you can be him ... not sure who I'll be yet, any suggestions for a name :lol:  :P 

I think you will find I didn't threaten or insult anyone Wolfie although I did clearly offend you simply by deleting posts that were more of a 'to do' amongst people and nothing really to do with the actual topic.  It was also pointed out by more than one other member on there that it is/was discussions like that that put people off reading but maybe you didn't see all the posts before they were removed.  Anyway I don't have to explain myself again as I've already said WHY I did it on that topic given the circumstances so are you going to let it go now or do we need to meet in a padded room with those long inflatable batons that they used to use on the TV program Gladiators :D

Hey there was a gladiator called Wolf so if you shorten your name you can be him ... not sure who I'll be yet, any suggestions for a name :lol:  :P 

Welcome to Wolfie's world!!! One where you can never win and struggle to have the final word :lol::mrgreen: