Forgot to turn off your coffee machine?

Bazj

Lies? Better get used to it; Tories and Labour are now in the full swing of it - so don't pretend they aren't economical with the truth; one man's fact is another man's fiction - get used to it.

I am amazed at the claim of 1.75million jobs created ,i wonder if that figure has been achieved by so many people being barred from signing on to claim unemployment benefit.

• Upvote 1

Ha gobby, from you its classic.  If anything I have pointed out the incorrect nature of at least part of the opening statement.  The auto switch off is an OPTION on new models of coffee maker not a meddling EU Diktat forcing you to switch it off.  

This bad?

apples.jpg

Im not desperate, I am not the one wanting to get out of Europe no matter what the consequences.  I would like to know all the consequences first before making my mind up as you have done based mainly on a narrow minded and insular xenophobia.

:lol:   Do you really believe you'll get to know "all the consequences"; when the referendum does come we'll be bombarded with scare tactics from both sides, as in the Scottish referendum. At the end of the day, folk will have to rely on what they are experiencing, and being "in" is a known factor - which you either like or dislike.

• Upvote 2