An open letter to Russell Brand

asperity

Russell Brand is a complete Ass..... for me the best video I have watched again this year has to be of the guy pushing him into the fountain while he was prancing around trying to be one of the working class....

As was so eloquently put; the guy has made millions from tax avoidance schemes in Hollywood and from tax payers money via the BBC..... 

If I was in a room with a load of scheming bankers, the entire Labour party top brass and Russell Brand and I had a gun with one bullet in the chamber; there would be one less celebrity arse hole in the country

A couple  of years ago I was on holiday in a little fishing village in Cornwall and learned that Russell Brand was staying in the same village. I never saw him or heard him but the knowledge that he was within a mile of me spoiled the whole holiday.

But there are people worse than him.  The people who watch him on TV.  If they all switched off, perhaps someone would switch the talentless idiot off as well!

• Upvote 2

A couple  of years ago I was on holiday in a little fishing village in Cornwall and learned that Russell Brand was staying in the same village. I never saw him or heard him but the knowledge that he was within a mile of me spoiled the whole holiday.

It could have been worse though David.... just imagine if we'd all turned up where you were holidaying.  

So where did you say you were going this year 8):lol:

I'm sure the Forum membership (with one or two exceptions) would not be as obnoxious as Brand.  He ranks so low in my esteem that I find it annoying he is on the same planet as me, never mind the same village.  He shouldn't be admitted to the human race!!

I'm sure the Forum membership (with one or two exceptions) would not be as obnoxious as Brand.  He ranks so low in my esteem that I find it annoying he is on the same planet as me, never mind the same village.  He shouldn't be admitted to the human race!!

Ha,  at least he isn't on here slagging you off.  You seem to hate this man more than anyone else, what did he do that upset you so deeply?  You wouldn't happen to have played a Spanish waiter in a sitcom a while back would you?

Don't like Brand, but I like him more than Farage