Police Strike?

observer

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of them a Nigerian was working at the front desk of the Home Office. :o

Just read the following in the Daily Mail

"As many as 165,000 asylum seekers are to be granted an "amnesty" to live in Britain, it was revealed.

The vast bulk of the migrants are failed refugees whose files were left lying in boxes by bungling Home Office staff.

They have now been living here so long that officials have ruled that it would be a breach of their human rights to kick them out."

and a similar report in the Daily Telegraph:

"More than 160,000 illegal immigrants due for deportation may be given asylum and allowed to stay in Britain amid claims that the Government has embarked on a secret "stealth amnesty"."

Originally posted by Paul Kennedy:

They have now been living here so long that officials have ruled that it would be a breach of their human rights to kick them out."

So by that logic, if I went out and killed someone, would it breach my human rights if they tried to send me to jail because surely it wouldn't be right and ethical to deprive me of my liberty!!

Albeit, too little too late; it seems this Government are attempting some sort of policy in respect of immigration - aside from the ludicrous bribing of illegals to return home, and patent nonesense of creating an amnesty by stealth for over 130,000 illegals (cos they've been here that long, most working as security at the Home Office!), on grounds of their "human rights! :roll: They've now come up with time limits and a sponsors bond requirement for UK nationals inviting their "extended" families over. :roll: Fair enough, I think the Ozzys have had something like that for some time: but having dipped a pathetic toe in the water, the Tories (of all Parties) are now criticising the move, so who the hell can we vote for for a bit of common sense? :roll:

Interesting fact from the Daily Telegraph:

"They may not have a single MP but the far-right British National Party's website is the most visited political party website in Britain, according to figures released in September. And emphatically so: the Hitwise online data company calculated that the BNP site gets seven times as many visitors as the Labour site and, and almost three times more than the Conservatives.

This may say as much about the anodyne, pseudo-consultative nature of mainstream political sites, as it does about the BNP's popularity. But as the Internet becomes an ever more important tool of political communication and mobilisation, the trend towards online extremism warrants our close attention."

But the best one to visit is the one that I look after, specially since I've just updated the front page for Christmas.

:D

Merry Christmas

[ 19.12.2007, 15:44: Message edited by: Paul Kennedy ]

The BNP website will be getting even more hits if the papers are to be believed today. Apparently someone has been haning out DVD's about suicide bombing to schoolkids.

Of course the elders at the mosques and such like claim to know nothing about it however it appears the cops have got hold of a copy.

Who wants a bet that no one gets charged!!

Wolfie....

how the bloody hell can you or anyone else possibly think to vote Labour after what they have done over the last few years?

I would rather vote for the flower arranging party than that shower of corrupt thieves and pocket liners...