Card making, Scrapbooking and Memory keeping classes

langara

You're invited to join us at any one of my paper crafting class which I run monthly.

Memory Keeping Monthly

• 3rd September, 1st October, 5th November & 3rd December (more dates available form January) at 7pm
  • Pyramid & Parr Hall, Cultural Quarter, Palmyra Square South, Warrington, WA1 1BL
  • £40 for your 1st class then £10 per month after that.

Come along and learn a fun, fuss free way of getting your photos off your phone and into an album. You don't need to be a crafter, this is simple as ABC. You'll receive the pages and everything but the photos to fill them from your 1st month’s class fee. 

You can join at any point, don’t worry if its midway through the term, you can start at the point in the album we’re at and receive instructions for any months you missed.

From the 2nd month (October) onwards we’ll have a little make ‘n take project, so you can see a different way to use the products.

Scrapbook Class

• 10th September, 8th October, 12th November & 10th December (more dates available form January) at 7:30pm
  • Pyramid & Parr Hall, Cultural Quarter, Palmyra Square South, Warrington, WA1 1BL
  • £20 per person

You'll be making 2 12" x 12" scrapbook layouts in class, using some of the brand new Designer Series Papers from Stampin' Up! You'll also have enough to take home and complete another 2 layouts.

You'll need to bring Paper trimmer which can take 12” x 12”, scissors, and acid free adhesive.

I will have adhesive you can buy and tools you can use, so if you're a beginner and haven't bought any tools yet, just bring yourself!

Card Making Class

• 16th September, 21st October, 18 November &  16 December (more dates available form January) at 7pm
  • £35 per person, including the stamp set we'll be using
Make a selection of cards based on the featured stamp set.

You’ll receive a kit which includes the stamp set, card bases with envelopes and any embellishment or ribbon pack that’s used across the cards.

Warrington Crop
  • No crop September or October due to holidays, but we are back 30th November at 10:30am to 4:30pm.
  • St Elphin’s Church Community Centre, off St Katherine's Way, Warrington
  • £10 per person

ALL CRAFTERS WELCOME. This is not just for scrapbookers!

Bring your own craft supplies to work on your own projects.

Refreshments, calories & chat supplied, but please bring lunch with you.

Fortnightly Craft & Chat in a Warrington coffee shop coming soon!

Please contact me for any information about the classes hdingy45@gmail.com or join my mailing list here.

Hi langara and welcome to the forum :D

The classes sound like fun. 

I have just sent you a 'personal message' regarding your post which should show as a little red box next to your forum name at the very top right hand side of the page.  Looking forward to your reply :D 

Dizzy (admin)

Hi Dizzy, thanks for the welcome, but I have been here for some time :D, I've replied to your PM

Wolfie, ironing classes sound interesting! I thought you were learning how to do creases in a shirt sleeve that are so crisp you can cut your finger on them :wink:

I could do with some ironing classes too for the two males in the house... and cookery one... and cleaning...and..... :lol:

I've just replied to your PM langara and apologies as I hadn't noticed that your profile shows you have been a member sine 2009 as I just saw the 'newbie' status. 

I guess card making must keep you busy :wink:

It's ok wolfie, I can tell when my leg is being pulled. I must have typed that before the wonders of Google Chrome's spell checker :D

No worries Dizzy, I lurk a lot on forums and forget where I'm actually a member of when my PC dies and I haven't saved my favourites anywhere (again another plus for google chrome lol).

Yes card making, along with scrapbooking and 3 party plan businesses, as well as a full time job keeps me really busy... think I've just realised why I have no children (or a life) and why Mr Langara has become a very good cook :wink: