WBC Consultation - Town centre night-time economy

Dizzy

TC2014 was emailed to me today.

I entered said number and it said ..survey is not availiable as it is out of parameter dates...

ok 

I surrender   :unsure:

:lol: :lol: sorry for laughing but you really aren't having much luck are you despite your best efforts.  Maybe it's not started yet or maybe they REALLY just don't want your opinion 8)

For your own records and to raise your blood pressure even more I thought you would like this as a reminder every time you look on here....... the error message for your code 8):lol:

CLICK TO ENLARGE ha ha

WBCtowncentresurvey2014error.jpg

Anyway, I wont loose any sleep over it and here's hoping the ones who do live there don't like all the clubs and bars which are open until silly o'clock in the morning and all the drunken idiots that they produce.  We need a nice town centre where we can all go and enjoy ourselves with a wider range of facilities and without being surrounded by yobs, drunks, trouble and vomit :lol:

I'm looking forward to getting our private survey for round here too.... I presume we will get one will we :wink:

The yobs, drunks, trouble and vomit is a political/policing problem and the sooner drunk tanks are introduced the quicker this problem will reduce.

What sort of town center would you like?

Would you really go into the town center at night or is it just like the anti smokers who were all going to go to the bars when smoking was banned but when it did they stayed away.

given that there is a copywright thing for 2013, maybe if you changed 2014 to 2014 it might work. or 2015.

or you could set up to put in all the possible combinations in. Assuming that the TC bit is correct you will only have to get the year right. on that basis if you ignore any year prior to 1900 and any year after 3000 it cuts down the possible number to 1100 and at an input and refusal rate of say five minutes then it should only take you 5500 minutes to try them all or 91.6 hours or four days. (that is if you don't eat sleep or go insane wih the frustration)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...... or you could just go to town for a couple of vertical pints Latchy followed by a stroll around the residential streets with a placard round your neck saying 'I am NO consultation code ref TC2014... and yours is ?? '

I suppose I could pop along to the palatial town centre offices of the Warrington Grauniad and ask to see their letter from the council.

No, silly idea, time for plan B.

It's a trip to one of the numerous closed down shops in the area with a hook on a stick, and fish around in the pile of junk mail behind the letter box...

The yobs, drunks, trouble and vomit is a political/policing problem and the sooner drunk tanks are introduced the quicker this problem will reduce.

What sort of town center would you like?

Would you really go into the town center at night or is it just like the anti smokers who were all going to go to the bars when smoking was banned but when it did they stayed away.

Dead right on both scores coffee. I'm not a smoker but I always thought the obvious solution was to let pubs decide for themselves and put up a sign telling customers if it was a smoking or non-smoking pub so they can choose whether to drink there or not. Bridge Street may need to be policed better and you'd hope the idiots that ruin it for everybody else are dealt with.