Tuesday 29th April AKA Play Off Tuesday

Woody

Despite the reservations of some naysayers on here, Town have finished the season in 3rd following a good 2-0 win at Harrogate Railway Athletic earlier today, this means Town are at home in the play off semi finals to Bamber Bridge this coming Tuesday, 29th April, with a 7.45ko.

This is surely, the biggest game for the club in over 25 years, and I, as chairman of The Warrington Town Supporters Club am appealing to all my fellow Warringtonians to attend the game and get behind OUR Town's premier football club, in a massive match

The two previous encounters with Brig this season, see Town unbeaten, having won at the QED Stadium and draw the return game at home.

Please pass onw ord of this to anyone who you feel would enjoy attending this game, and maybe even come down and watch the game yourself, and whilst there, buy a programme from me, and just generally say hello

Lets do this, and see, if we, the amazing people of Warrington, can't come together, when our club needs the support and roar the onto victory together.

Come on you Yellows

Rob Wood

WTAFC Supporters Club Chairman

• Upvote 1