David Moyes sacked!

Gary

Really absolutely gutted, the man is a national treasure and the Chosen one never Chose himself, the blame for that falls squarely at the feet of old Whisky nose, perhaps it was half price buckfast day when he chose. Ryan Giggs interim manager ( lock up yer sisters), for next permanent manager what odds is Howard Webb?

Oh yes Primedius go start a world war 3 thread somewhere suitable and don't come to the sport section in a thread entitled " David Moyes Sacked" and bemoan the fact that the posts are all about David Moyes getting the sack.

David Moyes sacked

Ryan Giggs takes charge

Moyes assistants also leave.

United's tea lady said to be upset.

and in other news Russia invade the Ukraine and World War 3 starts. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I still think it is now very amusing (the soothers), I know! 'Small things and all that. :D:wink:

Oh yes Primedius go start a world war 3 thread somewhere suitable and don't come to the sport section in a thread entitled " David Moyes Sacked" and bemoan the fact that the posts are all about David Moyes getting the sack.

And no doubt that if I had, you would have been the first to say " shouldn't this be in the sport section".

My point being that all other news has been kicked off the front pages and replaced in the news bulletins as if the sacking of a football manager is more important than the potential of a war starting in the Ukraine (albeit a little tongue in cheek)

It's even shoved Hillsborough into second place on the Northern news, that must be a first (ok, another bit of tongue in cheek)

And no doubt that if I had, you would have been the first to say " shouldn't this be in the sport section".

No I wouldn't if you posted it in an appropriate section of the forum like I said.

My point being that all other news has been kicked off the front pages and replaced in the news bulletins as if the sacking of a football manager is more important than the potential of a war starting in the Ukraine (albeit a little tongue in cheek)

It's even shoved Hillsborough into second place on the Northern news, that must be a first (ok, another bit of tongue in cheek)

I take it that rather than tongue in cheek you mean nonsense.

this is not the front page of a newspaper but a thread in a local forum, in the "Sport Section" under the topic title "David Moyes sacked", you must have actively sought it out so that you could be outraged enough  to moan about its existence. Now troll off and read about the breaking news that there is trouble in Ukraine..

Anyway, back on topic,  how's this for coming back to bite you quotes?

"we are Manchester United, not City or Chelsea, and we do not chop and change. We give 100% support and time to develop philosophies. To not do that would be just stupid" - Alex Ferguson Dec 2013. 

At least this might end the totally embarrassing saga at the old toilet concerning the Moyes banner and the should we shouldn't we burn it debate.

Quick off the mark they hope to have a new, less controversial one in place for the next home game

Bl1vOPuCUAAYIGw_zps0fa7cdab.jpg