Sign in to follow this  
Davy51

Is the BBC obsessed....

with Oscar Pistorius ? It amazes me the amount of prime time news this case is getting when it doesn't even involve any Britons. I am sure there is  news out there that is more relevant to Britain.

Pistorius, Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370, Hillsborough, Jimmy Savile, and Leveson all stories that just seem to go on and on, bored to death with all of them.

• Upvote 1

Agree folks, making "news" out of non-news.  That Oscar deserves an "Oscar" for his performance; when he clearly hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Great Numbers in Comedy History:

3 - the number of Stooges

12 - the number of episodes of "Fawlty Towers"

173 - the number of times this week I've heard the "Oscar Pistorius hasn't got a leg to stand on" joke  :wink:  :wink:

Pistorius, Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370, Hillsborough, Jimmy Savile, and Leveson all stories that just seem to go on and on, bored to death with all of them.

Agreed and me too !!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I thought had stopped playing with the votes on posts along time ago Mark7, sadly not, I see you like to play, small things I suppose

Since MH370 took off, then someone switched the various tracking equipment, not a single fact has been put forward by an obsessed media who have produced headline after headline using nothing but conjecture. If I had a pound for every time I had read the word 'credible' in the search for this aircraft...

Pistorius is guilty.... you know it, I know it, most people know it.... even he knows it.

All we are seeing is Pistorius trying his best to reduce his sentence or get off with it altogether

I find it incredible that not one radar station or satellite had a plot on that aircraft  & could see it was in trouble.

I'm confused regarding Hillsborough. If I had a son or daughter that had been killed I'm sure the last thing I would want is to be constantly reminded of it every time I turned the TV or Radio on. I can understand the concerns of the families that are involved but I do think that the media have gone totally over the top in their reporting which has gone on for nearly 25 years and likely to continue for at least another year.

• Upvote 2