Farage V Clegg -

observer

I'm not engaging in the schoolgirl hysterics that your ilk appear to do. IF this guy has broken the law, then the police should be involved - IF not, it's free speech, one of the refreshing aspects of UKIP, is they've not yet been straight jacketed by political correctness.

Really so why have they sacked this shining example of humanity

Not in the sense of PC respectability; candidates being aware of every single word they say, just in case it's distorted by the press and the luvvies. The problem is of course, they'll finish up turning into the very thing they despise in the main parties; but hopefully not before their purpose is served.

What a crock, nothing was twisted by the press the actual tweets were put up for viewing so your racist chum deserves all he gets and so does the party he represented and was also the figurehead for in their party political broadcast. How many more excuses will you lot have to make before you realise what a rag tag bunch of extreme bigots and numpties UKIP are???

Did I say "twisted by the press";  I'm merely alluding to the fact that they and your ilk are waiting to pounce on every word you consider offensive, as part of your PC police function.  Well, it's called free speech, and providing it's within the boundaries of the civil and criminal law, you really need to get over it.

Did I say "twisted by the press";  I'm merely alluding to the fact that they and your ilk are waiting to pounce on every word you consider offensive, as part of your PC police function.  Well, it's called free speech, and providing it's within the boundaries of the civil and criminal law, you really need to get over it.

you actually said distorted, it wasnt it was put up in its entirity and obnoxious morons such as that have no place in the running of a civilised society

Not very liberal sentiments for a liberal !   I've noticed "liberals" tend to be the least tolerant of other opinions, to the point of censorship.  Fortunately "free speech" is still a right (just) in this Country, so you really need to get used to being offended !

I have never voted Liberal in my life.  Have you ever voted for a Fascist or Nazi party, just to return the compliment.  Back to the issue, UKIP, probably the most extreme party in these forthcoming elections saw fit to choose an extremist, racist anti islamic purveyor of hate as one of their council candidates.  The hierarchy at said extremist party have since declared that they were wrong to do so, that their systems of selection failed and that the moron in question should be expelled from the party for his " repellent" views. Now, even knowing all this you come here and defend this twonk and stand behind his statements and play the "free speech" card.  I can only assume that you do this as you yourself were also sacked off by a political party because you became an absolute embarrassment and an object of ridicule yourself.  Well as they say birds of a feather flock together.

Well as I've just read on another forum; when people slag off and call UKIP, calling them the lowest of the low..... just who exactly are they comparing UKIP with?

The Lib Dems....yes we will do this and yes we will do that (oh, chance of a bit of power here chaps, hide that manifesto; PDQ)

The Tories..... It's all Labours fault.....

Labour..... It's all the Tory lead governments fault (hoping that the voters forget the mess they made of things last time).... oh and don't forget 1997 when they totally sold out all of their Labour principles to take the middle ground and suck up to the middle classes at the expense of the so called working class.... Blairs chancers; absolutely desperate for power at any price

But on the whole, the European Parliament is a perfect match for UKIP - a meaningless parliament full of bullshitters from the left, right & centre

• Upvote 1

The EU parliament is not a meaningless parliament, You elect people to it as you do to Westminster, Are you that frightened of being out voted in the EU, I thought you believed in democracy Baz, as in all democracies you will win votes and lose votes, There is no point in voting for UKIP in the European parliament as they are hardly ever their, so you will not be represented, They will not be looking after your interests, you should vote for someone who actually be their voting for or against new EU legislation, UKIP just claim the money and try to wreck everything.

:lol: Nigel gets the same allowances as other MEPs; are you saying they're not "screwing" the EU? Think you need to make your mind up.  You obviously haven't googled the EU structure, it's a hell of a lot different and more complex, but I'll give you time for another look.

Tut tut, getting quite desperate now Kije ! It's quite evident that you folk have lost the substansive  argument, and are now trawling the social media for "racist" comments; or trying to smear UKIP with allegations of impropriety. Thankfully, it doesn't appear to be working going by the polls - but we'll await the real poll on 22nd May !   btw. it's fairly obvious that you've not looked into the EU structure.