Sign in to follow this  
observer

Would you - ?

I wouldn't have any dog in a house with babies..... ever.

Don't know about banning smoking in cars with kids; I think there is more evidence that having a dog in a house with a baby is far more dangerous and far more fatal... Maybe dogs and baies in the same house should be made illegal

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd have thought there have been enough tragic cases in the media regarding dog attacks on young children to surely make even the stupid and irresponsible realise and learn from them Obs.

Clearly not though !  Shocking to say the least :(

Don't know about banning smoking in cars with kids; I think there is more evidence that having a dog in a house with a baby is far more dangerous and far more fatal... Maybe dogs and baies in the same house should be made illegal

Completely agree Baz 8)

• Upvote 1

Whilst I absolutely agree that having these dangerous dogs near babies is completely wrong,   I cant agree that smoking in a car with a baby in is in any way ok.  heres a link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11844169

It's not, but who's going to enforce it? See more drivers on a cell phone or texting these days than ever - and it supposed to be illegal.