Hill

Waterhouse

Westwood

Currie

Monas M

England

Riley G

Dwyer

This early in the season, very difficult to predict the result, especially as I think Saints could be the team to beat this year.  However, with my Primrose & Blue specs on I'm going for a Wire win by 8 points and J Monas to score first.

Many a time in the last few seasons I have gone knowing full well we were going to to win easily.

There was no bite or excitement in the game ,and this has transfered to the fans who have been noticably quieter  esspecialy in the north stand where I sit.

The excitement of beating a top team went away and we all became blase about the outcome.

• Upvote 1

A good result for Saints who were very lucky not to have a sending off--just the one-- i have never seen wire play as bad as that it reminds me of the Cullen days-they just didnt turn up.

They are definately missing Briers -i dont think the combination of Myler and O,brien will work either but a long way to go yet.

A good result for Saints who were very lucky not to have a sending off--just the one-- i have never seen wire play as bad as that it reminds me of the Cullen days-they just didnt turn up.

They are definately missing Briers -i dont think the combination of Myler and O,brien will work either but a long way to go yet.

Don't forget James Lowes era .... at least Cullen cared. :roll: