Selling Cars Locally

ThatCrazyLady

Mmmm 1.2 eh ...... owt wrong with it ?  Just a little ponder as driving test in a few weeks for our laddo and no way will he be insurable to drive our cars despite them being old. 

Can you 'pm' me the details please  ie exact model and/or number of doors/hatchback etc (not sure why that makes a difference to insurance groups) and of course price  :)

Ta

I've never heard of car sourcing companies Gary apart from the similar sounding types who prey on autotrader type sellers and say they can sell your car for you.  Is that the same ? 

Are yours local and do you get to test drive and check it over before you get it ?

The company I used is a reputable Cheshire based on - you don't test drive it - they deliver a car guaranteed to be in good working order and to the spec and budget you request - and if you don't like it they will have to take it back. There is an up front fee to pay which is non returnable but if you know what you want and they supply in good condition with a guarantee you should have no problems.

It worked for me.

The company I used is a reputable Cheshire based on - you don't test drive it - they deliver a car guaranteed to be in good working order and to the spec and budget you request - and if you don't like it they will have to take it back. There is an up front fee to pay which is non returnable but if you know what you want and they supply in good condition with a guarantee you should have no problems.

It worked for me.

Hmmm a 2012 Bentley Continental..... full spec for £5,000 please!