Top of the table clash!

Gary

WARRINGTON Town face Mossley at the HG Driver Recruitment Stadium this Saturday, kick off 3pm, followed by the eagerly awaited top of the table clash with Curzon Ashton next Tuesday (Nov 26) kick off 7.45pm.

With Town currently five points clear at the top of the table, but with Curzon having three games in hand, it is a huge game for both clubs.

Please show your support for your Town’s team!

Admission is £8 adults, £5 concessions, £2 for Under 18s and Free to Under 12s and students at warrington Collegiate and Priestley and Network Warrington bus pass holders.

I suppose it was wrong of me to laugh when my son came back last night absolutely fuming after spending £18, almost a whole days wages, for two to get in only for the lights to go out. 

He'd gone with all his mates as they said it was free and he fancied watching the match but got there and didn't have a student card... oops... he should have asked me to check on here :wink::lol:

I suppose it was wrong of me to laugh when my son came back last night absolutely fuming after spending £18, almost a whole days wages, for two to get in only for the lights to go out. 

He'd gone with all his mates as they said it was free and he fancied watching the match but got there and didn't have a student card... oops... he should have asked me to check on here :wink::lol:

Make sure you get the £5 family ticket on the back page of the midweek this week for the Darlington game a week on Saturday - and of course the re-arranged Curzon game will be free for everybody!

PS For two adults it should have been £16 last night not £18??

P.P.SThank your son for his support.

I'm sure he will get over it Gary :lol:

Blummin' heck I just did it again though.... £16 not £18.... what on earth is wrong with my fingers and keyboard tonight !!  Someone has clearly turned the lights out here too and I can't see what I am typing :lol: :wink: