Facebook Page

Bazj

I get moaned at for barking on about the EU and then when I start a topic about something I felt passionately about, I get slated for that too......

I'll get me coat!

Hey I wasn't having a moan at you for owt Baz, far from it ... so come back inside and take yer coat off .. it's gone a bit cool and icy out there again tonight :wink: 

Fine by me PJ and happy to help as I've complained enough on the forum about so many of their archived pics not being digitised :oops: ... although you could have asked me first before signing me up ha ha.    :lol:  :P  

Just testing the water Dizzy, not had the second meeting yet :)

Go for it PJ  8)  I wonder if they have any of the areas where my grandparents, great grandparents and others lived etc in their hidden collections.

Hey it could cost me a fortune buying copies if it turns out they do have after all :|  :lol:   Worth it though so I'll start saving up now :D

Baz - hope you get somewhere with the Museum. If there's anything I can do to help from afar then please put me forward. My husband's a software developer with a lot of senior experience (you know Bounty who take photos of babies in hospital? He wrote their photo processing software) I'd love to ferckle through the Museums' photo collection but it's not very practical from Norfolk unfortunately! 

• 3 weeks later...

Algy. Many many thanks for your Photos of Old Warrington for all of us to LOOK at. I'm 72 and I am still amazed at the alterations that Warrington has gone through the ages. Please do what you do best ! This site is without doubt the best ! for true Warringtoneons.. Algy well done you make this site what it is fantastic..remember words can not hurt you.!  cheers art.