Fireworks Display

Agamemnon1

Once again Blackbrook Community Association are presenting their annual FREE fireworks Display .

The event takes place on Saturday the 2nd of November at the rear of the Hawthorn Centre, Blackbrook Square, The evening starts at 6 pm . Bar-B-Q ,hot drinks, music and a welcome back to

BARRINGTON Mr Entertainment himself.

The display will start approx 7-15 pm,

Please do not bring your own fireworks or pets.

In the event of adverse weather conditions the display will be posponed to a later date. 

Hope the weather holds for this event.

Although a thought did cross my mind as i was reading the last line, for some reason my mind wanted it to read "in the event of adverse weather conditions the display will take place in the church hall."

Seem to recall eventually a notice pinned to a church notice board that ran along similar lines.

Most organised ones round here were on last night.

You could try up at Hill Cliff though on the 5th though  Sadako as it's usually pretty good up there as you can see them all over Warrington.  Probably need a decent zoom though and cans of beer to fit in :wink: 

Haltons FREE one is on the 5th again.  We went there some years ago and it was the most amazing display we had ever seen.  Can't quite remember where we parked but we were looking down towards where were all set off and it was absolutely brilliant and lasted for ages.    Here's their info.

http://www.visithalton.com/displayProduct.asp?product_key=92991&page_key=4&channel=vhal

Wish I could go and watch some fireworks :( 

So, how many on here joined in with the ritual burning to death of a Catholic, a political visionary to boot given the steaming pile of dross inside the buildings he planned to destroy???   :twisted:  

p.s.  I wonder what effigy would be on the bonfire of posters like Obsever, Baz, Lt. Kije et al,  won't leave us much left lol.

I would make it burn a paedophile guy of choice starting with Saville. :twisted:

So, how many on here joined in with the ritual burning to death of a Catholic, a political visionary to boot given the steaming pile of dross inside the buildings he planned to destroy???   :twisted:  

p.s.  I wonder what effigy would be on the bonfire of posters like Obsever, Baz, Lt. Kije et al,  won't leave us much left lol.

I would make it burn a paedophile guy of choice starting with Saville. :twisted:

I'm with you there PJ and if you include the co-peado's  it would be an amazing bonfire. :twisted:

Many thanks to all the volunteers who turned out in the terrible weather on the 2nd Nov. Many thanks to , to the public who turned up to join in the fun and watch the display. Special thanks to , Birchwood Lions, St Bridgets School, The Hawthorn Center , The STiW wardens but most of all A Great Big Thanks to Blackbrook Community Association for putting it all together.