Oh No he´s Back...

Steve the Original

Yep I'm stll around but flying pretty low these days just adding my odd two peneth when the mood takes me. I'm still working but I've been relegated to the role of tea boy and prefer to leave the clever stuff to the younger ones with more living brain cells. We moved house since we last chatted; it's only a mile or so up the road so still see many of the old neigbours out and about. Got five grand children now so they take up a fair anount of my free time but at least we can give em back at the end of the day lol

Bet your two are probably getting to the age where grandschildren are in the making if not already. How long is it since you were across this way? I really cant remember, must be well over ten years ago.

Bill :).

Well Bill its always good to sit back and let others take the lead for a change...
I have one grandson(6) and one due begining Jan which is a girl, Stephen is in the German Army and loves it my daughter Sabrina moved out a couple of years ago but not far.. two doors down..

Yes its good to give them back at the end of the day and sit back and relax,,ok recover from the day...

We still live at the same place but want to move..

its been a long time since i was in Warrington havent been home for a while and the last time i was i spent ten days and only had one for for ourselves and was totally wrecked so we wont be planning that again,just arrive and take it from there might be back next year but undecided..

Good that your all OK and are still around and well...

That was a good party for sure and probably the most www posters ever to be gathered in one place. Seem to remember it raining that night and having to cook the bratwurst under the gazebo thing. At least it didn't dampem our spirits (they were also undercover as well lol)

Bill :)

Well well well. It's all our yesterdays.

Still watching, not posting the same cos the "political" zombies got boring. Same old, same old.

Sadako, still love you xxx. :oops:

Baz. If I had been drunk, I would have stayed until kicking out time.

Lol Steve, I still have the picture of the hanging. Just never worked out how to put it up.

Anyway Dizzy, you are spending a lot of time on FB yourself having repeatedly saying that it was rubbish. Mind you, I can't blame your interest in that particular subject.

Still don't like FB as a whole Peter but yes that one has certainly enticed me and it's brill and everyone is so nice too so for once I can actually see a point in it.

Still can't see the point why it's used to chat to friends and family that you can easily email and phone up though.

At least I can multi task though..... want some lessons :wink::lol:  x

As you know Dizz I have finished my task on FB and when everyone is bedded down with the photos I am closing my account, not being anti-social but it got to hectic and fast moving for me, I prefer the slow laid back bickering on here, anyway I was getting requests to be friends with folk that I hadn't got a clue who they were, mind you everyone was exceptionally pleasant and tolerant of a doddering old git like me. :D:wink:

There's a Warrington Worldwide page Sadako here https://www.facebook.com/warringtonworldwide

(not a forum like this one though.... PHEW !!)

The place Algy was on about is the 'Warrington Photos Warrington Born' facebook group page that TraceyB posted a link to on another topic a while ago.  Nothing to do with Warrington Worldwide.

It can be found here https://www.facebook.com/warringtonworldwide

As you know Dizz I have finished my task on FB and when everyone is bedded down with the photos I am closing my account, not being anti-social but it got to hectic and fast moving for me, I prefer the slow laid back bickering on here, anyway I was getting requests to be friends with folk that I hadn't got a clue who they were, mind you everyone was exceptionally pleasant and tolerant of a doddering old git like me. :D:wink:

:lol:  :lol:  I wish I'd sent you a friend request now ha ha.  

Alan..... I've sent you an email !!