10 Games In

Great start to season by the lads and a great start for everyone involved at the club. Hoping to bring a great midfield signing in over the next 24hrs and we'll be all sorted ready to keep pushing on. Shaun, his management team and the playing squad are really pleased with how things are going and are looking forward to the busy October League schedule.

I'm sure our stats people out there will have the answer but I think this could be our best ever points tally in the league after ten games we've had in the last 15-20 seasons??

Great start to season by the lads and a great start for everyone involved at the club. Hoping to bring a great midfield signing in over the next 24hrs and we'll be all sorted ready to keep pushing on. Shaun, his management team and the playing squad are really pleased with how things are going and are looking forward to the busy October League schedule.

I'm sure our stats people out there will have the answer but I think this could be our best ever points tally in the league after ten games we've had in the last 15-20 seasons??

I must admit it's great to come home from matches with a smile on my face but it's difficult when the officials are so incompetent. It's a shame that we've lost out on both cup runs as these are money-makers but to watch a game such as the Kendal match where we were 6 players out and with useless officials was quite reassuring. The players are beginning to bond together into a team! Congratulations

Great start no doubt. Glad also to see a midfielder being brought in as this is the weak link in the team at the mo. More compettiion for places as well. Hopefully the injuries will lessen and that will give us scope to vary the team to the oppostion / conditions and cope with the busy schedule.

Certainly been the best start during the past seven years - I would like to go on record as saying well done to the Director of Football, the manager, the coaching staff and all the players on a fantastic start to the season.

Hopefully we can kick on and the best Christmas present would be seeing Warrington Town top of the league come the turn of the year.

What's happened to Jack West? Has he gone on to pastures new? Big loss if he has.

Jack has been out with hip injury and makes a return with some game time in the reserves tomorrow. We'll see how he responds and look at the hip again.

Should'nt be to long before he's back in first team recognition.