The defence of Europe.

observer

• 3 weeks later...

From a report on CH4 News last night; it seems that Roma Gypsies have been entering the UK for the past 10 years, and are now estimated at 200,000 (equal to the population of Warrington). The ones shown in the report appear well organised, with plenty of advice on the benefits available; which is convenient, as they tend to have rather large families.

Anyone who contributes to the UK and abides by our Laws can stay.. anyone who wont then they can sod off back to where they came from...Simple.. when in Rome do as the Romans do...

RACIST?? no i live in Germany and i have to abide by the German Laws if i dont want to then i have a choice.. start to abide by them or Leave...

if you take your chance and get on a boat and drown thats your choice and sorry to say tough.. sorry for the Kids their Parents chose for them and it was the wrong choice...

Not only the UK is full but most of Europe is as well...

I fail to see how that explains anything..... I never saw the programme and read Obs post and thought that sounded pretty much like my opinion of Roma Gypsies.... what did he post that was incorrect or what did he miss out? Were 50% of them brain surgeons or straight "A" students or something??? Pray tell

Thanks Baz, exactly my question !  Seems Kije can't face up to clear evidence that doesn't support his point of view. btw If these "Roma" originated in Rumania or Bulgaria, it doesn't say much for the agreement not to allow them free entry until next year. Our borders are clearly like a sieve and our political class haven't got any idea of how to deal with the problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Watch the relevant EU Commissioner interviewed on BBC Hard Talk; it's the guy who accused the UK of being "nasty" on immigration; what seemed clear was his motivation to equalise living standards throughout the EU. Thus, if we are all brought down to the same economic level; there will be no need for migration; no doubt this makes sense to an E/European.

• Upvote 1

I do wonder if there is a policy within these Europhile countries to direct the immigrants they don't want to Britain's land of milk & honey. It doesn't seem to matter that these other countries flout or ignore EU laws with impunity whenever they decide to ,but Britain can be called a nasty country for doing the same.

• Upvote 1