http://www.warrington.pl/

Rockcutting

I just copied and pasted the Polish words that RC put in his post into the google translator Davy... and did the same copy and paste when replying. 

I'm guessing that RC probably used copy and paste too in the first place as he did say he'd asked about Polish lessons so I presume he doesn't actually speak fluent Polish already either :wink: 

Dizzy I couldn't agree more with your comment...... `Of course we can welcome newcomers Rocky!, but what self respecting Polish citizen is going to join this forum after many of the remarks posted on here are derogatory toward them?`.......but hasn't it always been the case regarding newcomers, to any area, at any time?

Isn't that simply human nature? ie. the threat against me and mine and which belongs to me/us is something to that I/we should be prepared to defend simply because it is not "theirs" and therefore "they" have no right to threaten my ownership of "it".

Sorry if this seems complex but if anyone is still following this thread any reply would be better than none?

Dizzy I couldn't agree more with your comment...... `Of course we can welcome newcomers Rocky!, but what self respecting Polish citizen is going to join this forum after many of the remarks posted on here are derogatory toward them?`.......but hasn't it always been the case regarding newcomers, to any area, at any time?

Isn't that simply human nature? ie. the threat against me and mine and which belongs to me/us is something to that I/we should be prepared to defend simply because it is not "theirs" and therefore "they" have no right to threaten my ownership of "it".

Sorry if this seems complex but if anyone is still following this thread any reply would be better than none?

Er!!!! Rocky are you not reading the posts - <`Of course we can welcome newcomers Rocky!, but what self respecting Polish citizen is going to join this forum after many of the remarks posted on here are derogatory toward them?> is what I said a number of replies back!. :roll:

Confused dot com....

Algy I presumed RC was replying to you and quoted you (without a quote) but I must have been on his mind for some strange reason so perhaps he typed my name instead of yours by accident.... or not....

...enough of a reply RC as you did say 'any reply would be better than none'  or did you want something longer?... :lol:

"I do however have a problem with  eastern Europeans (and other nationalities) that have entered the UK illegally, many being the scum of those countries who won't work in their own countries and have no intention of working here either, their only intent being to live on the proceeds of crime."

Is what algy wrote

Yes he did RC and he also wrote the other bit too as I'm sure he will confirm in red again.   

Maybe your posts would make more sense if you started to use the 'quote' button and perhaps reading back through yours and others posts may help you too  :lol:

You do make me giggle though.. in a strange and scarey way :P  :lol:  

Apparently the latest scam, is for the Meercats to fly over to London on a cheap flight; go on the rob (pick pocketing etc), then fly back the same day ! So perhaps raiders rather than invaders?!

Blimey and there's me thinking they just came over on planes to give out cuddly toys.  We should sue the TV bods and lock Aleksandr (who I believe is the ringleader) up  :|  :lol:

I am sure that Algy said "I do however have a problem with  eastern Europeans (and other nationalities) that have entered the UK illegally, many being the scum of those countries who won't work in their own countries and have no intention of working here either, their only intent being to live on the proceeds of crime."

If I am wrong about this please (Algy/Dizzy) correct me?

I wonder why there is any confusion about this?

If Algy could repspond in red I for one would be interested.

You are the only one making it confusing Rockcutting.

But ok so I'll try...... only because I'm bored and fed up RC as Warrington have just lost :)  .... and because I'm sure you are just being silly or perhaps a tat awkward :lol:  

So...

ALGY SAID

Of course we can welcome newcomers Rocky!, but what self respecting Polish citizen is going to join this forum after many of the remarks posted on here are derogatory toward them?.

YOU (Rockcutting) then  said

Dizzy I couldn't agree more with your comment...... `Of course we can welcome newcomers Rocky!, but what self respecting Polish citizen is going to join this forum after many of the remarks posted on here are derogatory toward them?`.......

Now in the above you said 'Dizzy I couldn't agree more with your comment..' but it wasn't my comment as Algy had actually said that and he also noticed too although he seemed to think you were saying the same words as if it was your point of view rather than quoting what he had said ... 

Er!!!! Rocky are you not reading the posts - <`Of course we can welcome newcomers Rocky!, but what self respecting Polish citizen is going to join this forum after many of the remarks posted on here are derogatory toward them?> is what I said a number of replies back!. :roll:

I then replied as follows as I noticed you had said you agreed with something I hadn't actually said too... but I also knew Algy had said it not me and ALSO  that you were probably quoting him ....but it wasn't obvious because of how you had done it....

Confused dot com....

Algy I presumed RC was replying to you and quoted you (without a quote) but I must have been on his mind for some strange reason so perhaps he typed my name instead of yours by accident.... or not....

...enough of a reply RC as you did say 'any reply would be better than none'  or did you want something longer?... :lol:

Then YOU (Rockcutting) replied with another thing that Algy has said, which you did not use the quote facility for either so was a bit confusing, but not the one and we had just been talking about (ie the above) which made it even more confusing... I have underlined below as I cant be bothered to manually insert colour code

"I do however have a problem with  eastern Europeans (and other nationalities) that have entered the UK illegally, many being the scum of those countries who won't work in their own countries and have no intention of working here either, their only intent being to live on the proceeds of crime."

Is what algy wrote

To which I agreed as can be seen below.... as he did say that and the other bit (which you replied to as if I had said it)

Yes he did RC and he also wrote the other bit too as I'm sure he will confirm in red again.   

Maybe your posts would make more sense if you started to use the 'quote' button and perhaps reading back through yours and others posts may help you too  :lol:

You do make me giggle though.. in a strange and scarey way :P  :lol:  

And yes Rockcutting... Algy did say the next bit (which I have also underlined) but then we already know he said that bit too as it was mentioned on another post which I have quoted above this so why on earth are you still so confused..... OR ARE YOU BORED TOO

I am sure that Algy said "I do however have a problem with  eastern Europeans (and other nationalities) that have entered the UK illegally, many being the scum of those countries who won't work in their own countries and have no intention of working here either, their only intent being to live on the proceeds of crime."

If I am wrong about this please (Algy/Dizzy) correct me?

I wonder why there is any confusion about this?

If Algy could repspond in red I for one would be interested.

Why on earth do you want Algy to reply in red.... are you a bull Rockcutting ?  :lol:   I hope not as you know what they are full of don't you :lol:  :P  :lol:  8)

Well that wasted a bit of boredom time and I'm off to watch  Xfactor now 8)  

Think you need a licence Asp; but that's for rod and line.  The tale I've just heard from an eye witness, was that a gang were using large nets to trawl for fish. The Police were called, but I don't know if they were caught. Apparently perch is served at Xmas in Poland, rather than turkey!

Think you need a licence Asp; but that's for rod and line.  The tale I've just heard from an eye witness, was that a gang were using large nets to trawl for fish. The Police were called, but I don't know if they were caught. Apparently perch is served at Xmas in Poland, rather than turkey!

You do need rod a licence obtainable from the Environmental Agency and there are two types - Trout, Coarse Fish & Eel licence and a seperate one for salmon and Sea Trout both are twelve month renewable. You need one or both of these licences even if you fish the pond in your own garden depending on what fish are stocked in it. WAA own fishing rights on the left bank (Victoria Park side) of the Mersey up to the weir, the right bank is free fishing.

Our friends of the Polish fraternity eat carp at Christmas and for a few years now they have been causing problems by poaching with nets at commercial carp fisheries in the UK. I'm not aware of them eating perch as generally they are so small that there would not be enough flesh on them to be worth cooking, they do occasionaly eat Zander used to be known as Pikeperch, however these are a not common fish and not easy to catch.

• Upvote 1