UKIP under attack.

observer

Perhaps you should tell the immigration authority about your ideas, because are detention centres are full of people we can't send back, because we have no where to send them;)

I had no idea Afghanistan had national ID cards, or any of the third word Countries that seem to export economic migrants, and if they did have ID's they are destroying them before they get court,

No I do not think our security services are pathetic, it's just your ideas that are pathetic. And the thing is you no they are as well. You have to be able to prove where they come from before you can send them back, because you need to no where back is Obs, that must be obvious even to you.

It's probably your prejudices that colour your opinion of Europe Davy, but at least you own up to them, which is to be applauded :wink: You might still rid yourself of them, now that you have come clean :wink: Admitting you have a problem is the first step

Kije , i throw myself on the floor before you & bow to your benevolence as i bask in the light that shines forth from your presence,just as a torch would shine in a power cut ! :lol:

I have nothing against the French in general ,the people have the same hopes & fears as everyone else ,but i don't like their political workings . They always  seem to me to be arch back stabbers  who tend to lean towards whoever they think is  most beneficial  to their needs at whatever time.

I'll presume we're talking about economic migrants, who aren't seeking "asylum" here Kije; cos if they were seeking asylum they would have to provide detail of what and where they are fleeing from. So -  we've got holding camps in Greece, Spain and Italy, full of folk who won't say where they've come from.  However the probable routes of travel are known to the authorities; despite your disbelief, the probably language group will be known too. All EU Countries will have Embassies or Consulates in almost every Country in the world. So, it would be a fairly simple matter to transfer these migrants from the existing compounds, to compounds attached to their Embassies.  Thus transferring "the problem" away from Europe, and closer to probable points of origin; assuming of course, that such a policy wouldn't be hamstrung by the ECHR !  Eventually, such a "go back to square one" policy would impress on offenders the futility of their efforts. 

Obs, I do not no how many times I can say this, the problem is this, the economic migrants have destroyed all their personal data, so they cannot be sent back as we do not no where back is.

To send someone back you need to know where they have come from, Libya will not except someone back into their Country unless it can be proven they are from Libya, is any of this getting through to you, your simplistic ideas just will not work.

They don't have to accept them back, they would be detained on British (or other) sovereign territory: IE an Embassy compound. The point being, better to detain them outside the EU, as they tend to wander off !  No chance of this happening of course, as the powers that be share your defeatist attitude.

Kije, please offer a solution. You do nothing but carp at others. Most 'Afghans' are from Pakistan anyway. Refugees can't get here. They live in tented compounds in border areas. We don't get any refugees. Our government must insist that governments of 'source' countries provide travel documents for their émigrés, after all we provide overseas aid which could be stopped until efficient co-operation is achieved. Language is a very good way of identifying origin, despite your protestations. I believe you could tell the difference between those that grew up in Warrington, St Helens and Runcorn - effectively an area the size of a postage stamp in world terms. Government co-operation (effort) could help to resolve this issue.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not carping at all oh skeptical one,

Economic migrants destroy their documents deliberately so they cannot be sent back, so all of Observers ideas will not work. You think language is a good way to identify, if you are trying to deport someone to a Country, what proof could you give that Country that the person is from that Country, are you seriously saying speaking with an accent is enough. Do you think that Country would accept that?You take the name of a philosopher and thinker., I will leave you to think about it!!

I have not given up Obs, you think you are coming up with original ideas, to send someone back Obs you need to know where they came from and more importantly you need to be able to prove where they came from, so the Country will except them back, it's simple really. The ideas you have been coming up with have not been thought through. Could be your age :wink:

There's a load just gone down in the sea off Lampadusa; for a start, they know these are being trafficked from Tunisia; so perhaps adequate naval resources would ensure they are turned around, and the Tunisian Gov  can then start sorting them out from there.

Apparently they are Eritreans who boarded the boat in Libya, and who will no doubt join the thousands of other refugees in Italian camps. Try sorting that out Obs! :lol: :lol:

Can the moderators get a bloody grip and delete posts that are repetitive and off topic.  It used to be a proper and popular social medium for members to pass the time of day but now it is just a platform for the bigots, racists and numpties.

How about everyone just takes responsibility for their own posts and tries to keep topics on track and non repetitive themselves. 

I'm not going to sit here all day deleting posts which may have been repeated on other topics somewhere or posting 'excuse me but you have posted that comment before on topic 'x' post number 'y' date 'z'...... and why should I anyway as people can talk about what they like as long as it's not against forum rules.

Always the moderators fault(s) though isn't it Eagle... but hey good to have someone to blame though I suppose so at least I/we are useful in that way   8)

PS... you could always start some fresh new topics so there's more to talk about :wink: