Cinnamon Brow Beer Festival - Starts 4pm Friday til late Sunday

Geoffrey Settle

Tomorrow - Friday at 4pm see the Mayor, Cllr Peter Carey roll out the barrel for this year's Beer Festival at Cinnamon Brow Farm Community Centre, Perth Close.

There will be 20 real ales to taste and I belive some cider. :mrgreen: Hope to see all you posters there - you don't have to declare an your alias just try the products :P  and enjoy. http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/16457/1/Mayor-to-open-real-ale-festival/Page1.html

Tut tut. Encouraging folk to partake of alcohol? Hospitals don't need the extra work.

Medicinal purposes only Pete, I know that you see the sharp end at Warrington General but I'm not advocating a binge drinking event. As an aged ex-athlete you know I gave up the sauce year's ago but even I might have a sip for old times sake :mrgreen:

DSCF8818_zps180da2d0.jpg

DSCF8816_zps08454e98.jpg

The club secretary has asked me to say that she hopes people do come along and see the hard work going on.

Also confirming that on the Friday there is music and Karaoke, Saturday a group and singer, on Sunday Hazel Nutt the Comedien and singers plus food for sale all weekend also on Sunday with hold jamming sessions where anyone can join with any instrument.