A Clip From The Film "Ryan's Daughter".

algy

:lol:  :lol:

Well Algy it looks like youtube have got you again.  When I click it says 'This video contains content from MC for Warner Bros., who has blocked it on copyright grounds,  sorry about that'.

Odd as there's loads of youtube videos of bits of the film and I've just watched some.   It looks really good. Shame we don't have and video rental places anymore and that HMV shut.

Edit......My link removed and added to Algys first post

Do you want me to delete my post link Algy and stick the link in your first post ?

Maybe the other people who uploaded to YT are not in the UK and their rules are different  and it's just us UK bods that get film clips censored.   Who knows eh :roll:

Do you want me to delete my post link Algy and stick the link in your first post ?

Maybe the other people who uploaded to YT are not in the UK and their rules are different  and it's just us UK bods that get film clips censored.   Who knows eh :roll:

Can do Dizz and your probably right about the censorship!, and thanks.

Was also not allowed to view it here in Egypt but could watch the one now. Funny old world.