Where is it?

observer

I've checked my atlas, and can't find this country called Bongbongoland; so if the country doesn't exist, and thus no one lives there, how can anyone be offended?  SO, instead of the lefty luvvies of the political class and media, getting in a froth over such a remark, perhaps they should reflect on the substance of the allegation - that £billions are being wasted on overseas aid, that could make all the difference being spent in the UK.

It does exist and one little known FACT is that it is the only area on the African continent that is the home of the 'short necked Giraffe', of which there are only three hundred and seventy four in existance and are a protected species.

Correction - three hundred and seventy three I have just received an email informing me that one has been killed this morning when the chief's son shot it after mistaking it for a Hyena!.

Yet another example of how Kije is detached from reality. There is no transparent auditing of overseas aid accounts, the money isn't targeted to self help schemes, but just boosts the budget of some Dictator, to by arms or stash away in a Swiss Bank. SO, it's not getting to the peasants anyway; and if you believe in Danegeld to bribe them into not coming here, you really are dreaming.

• Upvote 1

What question? You've had my solutions to the problem ad nauseum, but as it doesn't fit in with your luvvie view of the world, you'll continue to ignore it. And now you've got your boom in the birthrate, largely thanks to immigration, you'll argue that all these kids will be paying for the pensions of the grumpies. Just one slight problem with that, they have to have a proper job in order to do it!

• Upvote 1