What's the green answer to this one?

observer

Dave, I think it actually explodes into a super-nova first, and that's scheduled for 5 million or billion(?) years from now - so make a note in your diaries! This is merely a reversal of the magnetic polarity - the point being - whatever it does to the Earth, we can't do a damn thing about it.

Did anyone see the nuclear fusion reactor being constructed in France on the one o'clock news  ? Apparently, it will not be ready before at least 2030, but more likely towards the end of that decade.It seems to be a truly international effort with a global  input of parts & know how so this is probably a blueprint for the future of global power generation for this century & beyond.

The sun's polarity reverses at around the peak of every sunspot cycle, which is about every 11 years. This present cycle has been very weak compared to recent ones and has been linked with cooler temperatures on earth.

I don't think I need to answer the question about our ability to change climate - I'm sure everyone knows where I stand on that :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1