Royal baby

I just happened to turn on the TV earlier just as the live report of them leaving hospital was on.  I haven't bothered with all the hype so far as it gets too much but it was rather nice to see.  Kate and William looked so very proud and happy, just like any other new parents would be, and their little boy looked like he was doing the royal wave at one point which made me smile. :lol:

I'm not sure how William managed to fasten the baby's car seat in properly though in roughly 3 seconds.  Maybe he has been practicing a lot.  Nice that he drove his wife and little son home from the hospital too I thought :)

I think I've just gone broody... well ok soppy ....  

For anyone who has missed it I just turned on the TV again   :lol:

Their little baby has been named 'George Alexander Louis'..... and will be known as 'His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge'

Probably a stupid question but what surname does he have :oops:

Poor little mite though as either of those will take ages to learn to spell and write at pre-school :wink:

For anyone who has missed it I just turned on the TV again   :lol:

Their little baby has been named 'George Alexander Louis'..... and will be known as 'His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge'

Probably a stupid question but what surname does he have :oops:

They may choose not to give him a surname, in which case he would be known has HRH Prince George of Cambridge, or they my choose to give him the name of Wales, Windsor or Mountbatten-Windsor.

Named after Hanovarian Electors, Russian Tsars and French Kings............ I see a key role in Europe for the sprog.

George after his great great grandfather, Alexander after the scottish  king Alexander lll, Louis after great great great uncle Louis Mountbatten.