Royal baby

particularly when the father faints and bangs his head.

That happened to me in Tesco's when a busty blonde approached and said " I think you are the father of one of my kids"

It was only after I woke up she said "I'm your son's English teacher!"

• Upvote 2

Awww a little boy eh and I bet he will be a right little cutie if he takes after his mum and dad's good looks.  Here's hoping he's not inherited his grandad's ears and frown :lol:

Congratulations to them both on the safe arrival of their little bundle of joy... errm a boy, maybe I should have said 'mischief'  :)

Lovely :)

If or not wolfie is intersted in the royal birth, it appears that millions all over the world are.

One London economist has said that the birth will provid a boost to the reviving economy, with many people purchasing royal mementos.

A future king has been delivered from a working class family. Catherine is descended from a family cloth merchants and manufactures on her father's side and, on her mother's side. from a family of labourers and mine workers. Both her parents worked for British Airlines.

As has been quoted - 'from pit to palace'.

I doubt if anyone cares if your interested or not Wolfie! :roll:

And I couldn't care less if you doubt that anyone cares or is interested in what I think. 

The royal baby is one of around 2,000 children born every day in the UK. The third in line to the throne can expect a life unimaginable to its cohort of subjects with whom it will share a birthday, I am also uninterested in the other 1,999, or should I be offering my congratulations to all of them to show that I'm not biased

• Upvote 1

And I couldn't care less if you doubt that anyone cares or is interested in what I think. 

The royal baby is one of around 2,000 children born every day in the UK. The third in line to the throne can expect a life unimaginable to its cohort of subjects with whom it will share a birthday, I am also uninterested in the other 1,999, or should I be offering my congratulations to all of them to show that I'm not biased

And I doubt if anyone could care less if you couldn't care less if you doubt that anyone cares or is interested in what you think regarding the birth of the Royal baby or the birth of any other of the 1,999 babies born yesterday, although the figure I heard quoted for the average number of children born in any one day in the UK, was 2,000. Oh! and Wolfie I', not about to enter into a 'tit for tat' war on this subject, so this is my 'tit' awaiting your 'tat'. :D:wink:

although the figure I heard quoted for the average number of children born in any one day in the UK, was 2,000.

And I  couldn't care less .................................................................................................................................................. if you doubt etc etc

and you are correct, it is 2000, ............... 1,999 + 1 privileged sprog =  2000   :roll:

Over to you tit.

I'm with you on this Wolfie; I can't believe the collective hype; it's like Diana's death all over again - wall to wall coverage by an obsequious media interviewing countless deferential fawning servile peasants - Watt Tyler must be spinning in his grave !

• Upvote 1