An English Lesson

asperity

I wish I hadn't said anything now.... :lol:  weird and worrying images of you sat at your keyboard Lt K  having it out with Asp and Obs etc are in my head now and that's NOT good this close to bed time   :lol:  

I suppose that is as commando as it gets. :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Or he could be the bloke we saw outside the Liverpool passport office yesterday dressed in a lime greet borat 'mankini'.  Crikey not a lot was left to the imagination there that's for sure.

The things you see when you haven't got a camera....no wonder his mates were walking so fast.. but he clearly hadn't been in the sun much this week  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you are clearly all of the above Wolfie plus a few more  :lol:

PS what's a Library Disco got to do with it?

Errm ok.. Icy bird orals or maybe I dry Crab Oils ? 

I just had another three goes and somehow got to level 7 :D ... and now AARGH FOR GOD SAKE STUPID <expletive> DAMN <more expletives>....time for bed and I probably wont sleep again now !!!!!!  

I have had to come of the site before I chuck the laptop through the window. :wacko:

Aww can't you think of any Algy ?  Don't let it get you down and keep trying as I'm sure am man of your intelligence and excellent language skills  will come up with one soon :lol: