The Dead frog.

algy

A little boy dragging a dead frog on a piece of string along the street enters a house of ill repute and asks the madam specifically for a prostitute with VD. The madam confused asks the little boy why, the little boy replies, "well when I go home my parents will go out and leave me with a babysitter and she will have sex with me and get it, then when my parents get home my dad will take the babysitter home, bang her on the way and get it, then he will get home and give it to my mom, then when my dad goes to work tomorrow she will have sex with the postman and give it to him and that will serve him right", the madam puzzled asks the little boy why, to which he replied "because he's the sh*^! that ran over my pet frog".

Does it matter ? ...  I hope it is the exact same one though or that could mean that two little frogs sadly lost their lives because of a milkman not paying due care and attention.

Did I miss something else again  :lol:  :oops:  :lol: