Immigration backlog -

observer

Obs.... Kije the forum policeman has told you before about posting on immigration subjects.... you know it makes his lovey dovey world all uncomfortable so can you stop it please? You should know this; because Kije has told you before, but there is no immigration problem in the UK; they are all here legally and people talking about it isn't right as it may upset the EU

I'll raise any issue as it appears on the TV news, and this was an item two days ago, citing a Commons Select Cttee findings. Though not amongst you luvvies of course, who'd rather pretend there wasn't a problem, this is probably a primary issue in the eyes of a majority, as we'll discover at the next euro-election. btw: this only refers to the million or so without legal status, you can then add on the EU contingents.

Immigration has been discussed many times on here and is going no where, and Obs knows this, so the question was justified, it's the same old crap, everyone knows everyone else's point of view, no one is going to change their point of view. So one has to ask has Obs got a political motive for keeping the topic hot so to speak, I think he has!!!

So you would prefer to keep the issue of immigration off the agenda? Just why is that? After all if you don't want to read posts about immigration no-one is forcing you.

Kije is "forum Policeman"..... empowered to fight racism in every post.....

........one has to ask has Obs got a political motive for keeping the topic hot so to speak, I think he has!!!

Can't have a go at Obs or anyone else about it Lt as after all it the immigration cock ups problems have been in the news quite a bit again this week so are current and topical.  As nothing seems to be being done about it and no so called solutions as yet have been effective then it will always remain a current topic of discussion, worry and annoyance to a lot of people, and not just a few on here.

I never realised how complicated it is to go out of the UK for a short holiday if you are a young Brit and have never had a passport before though.  That is totally irrelevant to this topic but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Probably the hottest issue on the political agenda Kije, but like you, our mainstream politicians remain in denial. They had a flavour of the public backlash at the last local elections, but that will be nothing to next year's euro-elections. Still, if your in a job, got a place on a GPs practise list, got your kids in the nearest local school, aren't desperate for a house etc - suppose it doesn't affect you.

Probably the hottest issue on the political agenda Kije, but like you, our mainstream politicians remain in denial. They had a flavour of the public backlash at the last local elections, but that will be nothing to next year's euro-elections. Still, if your in a job, got a place on a GPs practise list, got your kids in the nearest local school, aren't desperate for a house etc - suppose it doesn't affect you.

It will when the Bulgarian power station workers flood in next January and his boss finds out they can replace him for half the cost....

• Upvote 2

Canada has a growing problem with Hungarian Romany's that have gained a toe hold there, have a guess where they will be heading when they are deported.

Advance party inspecting the quality of Gateworth Tip. NB the H&S compliance by woman wearing protective gloves!.

romany_zps2ff7d5af.jpg

Looks more like Arpley landfill to me Algy :wink:

What the Bloody Hell is up with you this morning Dizz, hot weather getting to you!, wrong machinery, wrong tip, anyway what makes you such an expert on tips, your beginning to sound like the WW moaning brigade, Eagle, Egbert and Co. :rolleyes: