Life doesn't mean life -

There are millions of christians in the uk, millions of them. Well they call themselves christians, wear the title like a badge but in reality they are not christians or any other, just don't have the guts to say they are athiests and the last time they went into a church was when they were carried in to be baptised. Some people think that being baptised makes them a christian, forget about following the christian teachings.

Baz, I have answered

Sid, I am a declared atheist , and have read the bible, and other religions books, you cannot fight against religion unless you know what they are preaching,

Cleo, I agree with your last post completely, but I think true believers have remained about the same.

Baz, I have answered

no you didn't. Your whole argument against the death penalty was that it was against the Christian values of this country and my argument was that when this country had the death penalty; there were more practising Christians then than there are now.

You disagreed and I asked you to provide evidence to the contrary.... then you got side tracked! and snaked your way out of answering

My hole argument is not all on the religious front, tats just one front, We are a civilised Country, the death penalty belongs in the past along with stoning witches ect. As I have said many times, justice is just revenge if you take chance f redemption out, Are system is called the justice system not the revenge system.

lost 2 cars, and attacked, but at over 6 foot I fought back :wink:

so had an easy life and never needed "proper" justice?...... let's just hope your life continues like that and you never have to suffer the aftermath of a serious crime.....

Lt, don't take this as a personal attack, it's not, if you took the trouble to correct your spelling/grammar before posting I'm sure you would be taken more seriously and the excuse regarding posting from your phone doesn't 'wash' with me as it is only a keyboard similar to a computer keyboard, the other theory I have is that you are perhaps a foreign national who is not up to speed with our language, nothing wrong with that I hasten to add, just wondering that's all. :unsure:

• Downvote 1

Algy.... you may have a point.... maybe Kije isn't bothered about some Pole coming over and taking his job..... because the Pole is already here!! It's Kije and he has taken a British persons job and is trying to hide the fact!

Lt, now I understand, I have a tendancy to imagine anyone posting on here during the day time is retired like myself and sat at a computer keyboard, I assure you I shall not make reference to your spelling errors in future and really sorry for giving obs and co the opportunity to snipe, I'm sure you can handle that though. :wink: 

Algy just try using your phone to come on here for a week, turn your nice computer off, give it a rest

When my PC died I tried using my mobile phone.  Fine for reading topics  but trying to actually post was a bloody nightmare (mobile site view or full site view made no difference) let alone trying to correct a post SO I GAVE UP.   Luckily I got to borrow a laptop every now and again.

I still do use my mobile occasionally to read topics on here if I'm out and about but NEVER to post.  Saying that it's only an android one and has one of those stupid touch screen keyboards and bonkers predictive text which then saves my typos as if they were real words to use at a later date. :lol: